Terriers

best way iv found is to take the dog out with other dogs that are already working and let him tag along with them hopfully then he will pick it up and you could try catching some rats in a trap for him :thumbs:

what type of traps, do you recomend letting the rat bite the dog in a place where the rat cant escape how do you catch rats and where and what else could you catch rabbits etc or can you buy wild rats and rabbits etc from anywhere

what would you like it to do :whistling:

HUNT RABBITS ABOVE GROUND AND MAYBE RATS ETC

You can book your dog in for one of my courses,i charge 70 pound for a 2 hour ratting lesson or you could have a full day ratting and rabbiting for 170 pound your dog will be fully trained at the end of the day and i will provide you with certificate

You can book your dog in for one of my courses,i charge 70 pound for a 2 hour ratting lesson or you could have a full day ratting and rabbiting for 170 pound your dog will be fully trained at the end of the day and i will provide you with certificate

i live in leicester do you know any courses that are in leicester england

i live in leicester do you know any courses that are in leicester england

wind up

Any tips on training jack russell terriers!

Hello mate i have a JRT and shes a pretty good dog above ground for rabbits and rats, a just kept on going out with my mate and his patterdale and she sort of learnt of him but shes an ignorant little shit when she comes to going to ground. :wallbash:

Luke