lets see your patterdales

ive seen lets see your russels and lakland so thought id make a thread for the pats. my opinion is patterdales are the best looking and best working terrier i got my first terrier nearly 4 year ago and he was a 6 week old patterdale. I didnt no nothing about terrier work wat so ever just got him used to going to ground then from then on he showed me the ropes and have learnt alot since then and have still got lots to learn. lets see your patts

Here is my 1/4 pit, 3/4 pat, Burt.

What do use people think.

hey earthdog that photo is off google images

http://images.google.co.uk/images?gbv=2&hl=en&q=patterdale+terrier&sa=N&start=80&ndsp=20

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive seen lets see your russels and lakland so thought id make a thread for the pats. my opinion is patterdales are the best looking and best working terrier i got my first terrier nearly 4 year ago and he was a 6 week old patterdale. I didnt no nothing about terrier work wat so ever just got him used to going to ground then from then on he showed me the ropes and have learnt alot since then and have still got lots to learn. lets see your patts

Here is my 1/4 pit, 3/4 pat, Burt.

What do use people think.

hey earthdog that photo is off google images

http://images.google.co.uk/images?gbv=2&hl=en&q=patterdale+terrier&sa=N&start=80&ndsp=20

haha wel spotted

some nice looking dogs there lads,ive just started this computer larki again so ill have t send sum pics of mi patterdail lakeland [bANNED TEXT] i go digging wi nd mi jack bitch thats just had pups this mornin,1 died which is crap but thers 5 left,ive also got a bullx pup 4mnth old which ill try n get apic of if the little get will sit still.

post-37165-125932549545_thumb.jpg

Black lad at the beginning of the season!

here lad you still got that dog cause i know a man in co down ireland has one

the same if not that one

Yes Gizmo,I am Sparticus!

thought it was has les still got the deerhounds