Dying Running cords

Any one know of any suitable dye be it manmade or natural that could be used to dye braided nylon running cords that would leave them permenantly stained?

I have tried a few that i have bought in supermarkets for clothes but they are not working for me.

I am also looking for a comparision chart for twines sizes on line that would allow me to see and compare the different sizes that fishing nets and spun nylon comes in (EG 210/12 or #15)

Any help would be appreciated :)

i simply promote the stuff that he sells, because it will show people the difference between good & bad gear.

Go and buy some 10/9 spun of James, then go and buy some 10/9 "spun" off brinded (which isnt spun) see which one you prefer.

Just trying to point people in the right direction, rather than people paying for other stuff, then finding out its shite.

IAM afraid you are wrong about Brindeds spun twines, spun twines differ quite a lot depending on the manufacturer, you get coarse spun, smooth spun(less coarse) spuns with more stretch than others,but Brindeds twines are made by an old Japanese net and twine supplyer called the NAGAURA NET CO, there nets and twines are made of 100% Toray Nylon , how do I knowe this you might ask, well I have been involved in the netting game for a helluva long time plus Brinded gets his gear from a NAGAURA agent hear in the U.K. As for brindeds twines being shite! well at the end of the day spun twines were made for the rigging of commercial fishing nets because of the good knot tightness.Well thats me said my bit am gonna pour myself a :drink: CHEERS.