most ppl feed there dog on tripe or beef in with the dry mix is redmill greyhound dry food the best yea can get?????? or is there better stuff out there

All depends on how much money you want to spend mate, theres alot of foods out there better than that.

Luke.

most ppl feed there dog on tripe or beef in with the dry mix is redmill greyhound dry food the best yea can get?????? or is there better stuff out there

All depends on how much money you want to spend mate, theres alot of foods out there better than that.

Luke.

like what what do you use mate?

Imo 99.9% of dry food is shite. Try the taste test. Put a bowl of dry and a bowl of good fresh barf down. See which your tyke prefers. If dogs were meant to eat dry then they would have teeth like a cow lol. Flesh is key to a good healthy dog. Not dry as some would have you believe. atb stabba

Imo 99.9% of dry food is shite. Try the taste test. Put a bowl of dry and a bowl of good fresh barf down. See which your tyke prefers. If dogs were meant to eat dry then they would have teeth like a cow lol. Flesh is key to a good healthy dog. Not dry as some would have you believe. atb stabba

ok l do feed my dog mince but some dry food are good and just looking for a good 1 2 mix with the mince and when yea have 11 pups and the bitch yea cant feed the all on fresh stuuff there is a cc big coin

Luke.

I havnt got any lurchers mate but my friend has, and the dry he gets for his dogs is about £12 for a 15kg sack which contains about 24% protein.

From what i have been told also mate, to much protein can be bad for a dog, cheers.

Luke.

Luke.

I havnt got any lurchers mate but my friend has, and the dry he gets for his dogs is about £12 for a 15kg sack which contains about 24% protein.

From what i have been told also mate, to much protein can be bad for a dog, cheers.

Luke.

yes propley just for a house dog but when your walking running your dog 5 mile a day and hunting twice yea need as much as yea can l think