Just got FAC. Anyone know a good .243 setup with lamp

I have just received my FAC for .243 and .22. I don't know much about what is out there in terms of rifles and scopes. I need some advice on a decent rifle, scope and sound moderator fox setup along with a lamp. Would appeciate any information.

From a reborn hunter

have a look on guntrader and on all the shooting forums in the sale sections. inless your buying 243 off someone you no make sure you have a good look at the bore. to check its ok. what sort of price you got in mind ? a good rifle and mod,scope,mounts,aint cheap. mind saying that you can get the howa package for a good price and its new of course

I have just received my FAC for .243 and .22. I don't know much about what is out there in terms of rifles and scopes. I need some advice on a decent rifle, scope and sound moderator fox setup along with a lamp. Would appeciate any information.

From a reborn hunter

Looking at spending up to £1250 ish. Is it better to buy new do you think? Did get warned about the barrel in 2nd hand but also got told you could get more for your money if you bought 2nd hand. Stuck in 2 minds a bit. Would like to buy new. At least i know what i'm buying then. Any idea for good lamp that can be both handheld or scope mounted?

From a reborn hunter

Go for a cz brno, they are a good all round rifle cheap to buy and very good if looked after the FORD of rifles , you look after it and it will look after you.....

the manufacture date year is stamped on the barrel ie: 99 03 09 etc. good indication on usage not many owners of these rifles know this is stamped on there gun, S&Bender 6x42 scope is best by far as Fox scope.

hope this helps GOOD LUCK