ferrets

The 2 sandies in the picture are this years kits. They were bred from my albino gill x polecat hob and she spat out all sorts of colours, polecats, albinos and sandies. Just the luck of the draw really but i do think the sandies are a bit hardier than the albinos and have slightly better eye sight as ive noticed they seem to pick up on things the pink eyes dont see, all top workers tho. Heres a pic of 2 albino hobs from the same litter :thumbs:

post-37309-125853345092_thumb.jpg

The 2 sandies in the picture are this years kits. They were bred from my albino gill x polecat hob and she spat out all sorts of colours, polecats, albinos and sandies. Just the luck of the draw really but i do think the sandies are a bit hardier than the albinos and have slightly better eye sight as ive noticed they seem to pick up on things the pink eyes dont see, all top workers tho. Heres a pic of 2 albino hobs from the same litter :thumbs:

Is that a plastic toolbox in that photo which has been adapted?

I like it.

just wanting 2 no what colour of ferrets would you mate together 2 produce cinnamon havent seen 1 here in ireland in years would like 2 breed some in the summer nice looking ferrets cheers folks :thumbs:

Hi, I have some and bred them this year.I will get a few pics up for you. I live in Ireland.

This is my male hob,I bred him to a polecat and an albino jill. With the polecat I got 1 sandy and 3 polecat. I put him to the albino I got 3 sandies and 3 albino. The 3 sandies have different amounts of the brown on them.1 is nearly all white she has a bit of brown on her tail mostly.

S7302051.jpg

S7302871.jpg

Sandy hob

S7302878.jpg

S7302872.jpg

A sandy hob kit.

S7302882.jpg

S7302881.jpg

This is the jill kit from my sandy hob and an albino jill. She only has a bit of brown on her tail mostly.She has the black eyes aswell.

just wanting 2 no what colour of ferrets would you mate together 2 produce cinnamon havent seen 1 here in ireland in years would like 2 breed some in the summer nice looking ferrets cheers folks :thumbs:

Hi, I have some and bred them this year.I will get a few pics up for you. I live in Ireland.

no problem mate get some pic up like 2 have a look did you use a polecat over an albino

nice sandys raymond mate :thumbs: gona put an albino hob over my 2 polecat jills a hope i get some sandys

Best of luck with your breeding. A bonus with my ferrets is they arent too bad at the hunting. Cant wait to get the kits out and see how they perform. Ive had the adults out a couple of times so far and they are working not too badly this year.

i put a sandy black eyed hob over my polecat jill and got the same kits as in the first pic.

they look great i think :clapper:

i put a dark eyed white over my polecat jill thought i might of got sandys no joy she produced 5 silivers and 3 polecats was over the moon with them all fit an healthy def gona try an breed sandys next time round :thumbs: