bad luck

well lads , it would be just over two year ago, that i posted on here about bobafet and the loss of obi, well here we go again, sunday night i got a call from bobafet can you come and help, i think mick has broke his leg, me and bobafet normally lamp together, id had a good mornings ferreting so did,nt go, well when i got there, micks, was on three legs with his wrist was at a 45 degree angle, mick is a big dog 3/4 grey,1/4 deerhound and must weigh 90lb running fit and 30 ins tts, so you can imagine what the break speed would be, straight to the vet, in over night, then to cambs for a refferal at vet college, they operated and he,s in a cast, but its not looking good for him getting back to work, thank goodness he had the dog insured the bill was £2,500, so me old mate is down to one dog and it looks like young mick will retire, at 18mths, bobafet im bloody gutted the dog had potential and is a perfect gentleman, i had hope for him and one of my bitchs,i hope it all pans out for you mate and don,t lose heart, ill speak to you soon, atb desert.

well lads , it would be just over two year ago, that i posted on here about bobafet and the loss of obi, well here we go again, sunday night i got a call from bobafet can you come and help, i think mick has broke his leg, me and bobafet normally lamp together, id had a good mornings ferreting so did,nt go, well when i got there, micks, was on three legs with his wrist was at a 45 degree angle, mick is a big dog 3/4 grey,1/4 deerhound and must weigh 90lb running fit and 30 ins tts, so you can imagine what the break speed would be, straight to the vet, in over night, then to cambs for a refferal at vet college, they operated and he,s in a cast, but its not looking good for him getting back to work, thank goodness he had the dog insured the bill was £2,500, so me old mate is down to one dog and it looks like young mick will retire, at 18mths, bobafet im bloody gutted the dog had potential and is a perfect gentleman, i had hope for him and one of my bitchs,i hope it all pans out for you mate and don,t lose heart, ill speak to you soon, atb desert.

thats what i call a true mate :thumbs: