Pocket rockets

my friend has a 3/4 whipp bull as fast as my whip collie grey any day and can smash a fox in a couple of seconds im in ireland by the way foxes fully legal :thumbs:
can't agree with you more their hunter 17 cracking x got 2 myself atb rich

what breeding are yours rich?How old/tall are they iv heard a bit about this cross they seem to be a handy cross,some say size is an issue do you find it is?atb JB

Is there not many using this cross?A friend of mine has one,for its age its doing things you wouldn't expect of a dog its age.I'm not talking killing or catching prey(still only a pup)but inteligence and confidence in abundance,if its hunting capabilities come to the fore aswell then this dog should make the next 6-12 months very interesting!

DONTA THINK WHIPPETS HAVE BONE 4 BULL X. LARGE WHIPPET/GREYHOUND OR GREYHOUND IN BREEDING/WIF BULL AT A 1/4 AT MOST/BUT IM SURE THERES EXCEPTIONS. SEEN DOGS WIF AN 1/8TH BULL IN THEM. MY OWN BITCH AINT 4 FOXES BUT HAS TAKEN 6 WHEN SHES SEEN THEM.AT 24 INCH WIF A FAWN WHIPPET COAT THE SCARS STAND OUT.

Heard good things about j powells bull whips he used my mates line of working whippets sired by supa blue ,darren has seen his dogs and said they are the bis ,i really like the sound of this cross atb BB

I think that Gem(on the cover of edrd)looks like a power-house of a bitch,imo i think thats how we'd all want them to look like if we owned one :clapper:

Whats the chances of buying one of j powells bull/whippets when he breeds them?Or are they bred to order my mate as a b/w not one of powells,but what i've seen of this breed has really impressed me.Fully agree with you johnny boy that dog on the cover is a GEM...excuse the pun :good: