Battery Terminals

My last battery packed in, So I bought another, Not a deben one this time, I got a 22ah 12v from ebay for half the price, Anyway, I got the battery, and the deben connector so I can plug either the charger or the lamp socket on it, My only trouble has been finding the right connectors that bolt onto the battery and then accept the female spade ends from the deben connector - I have been to a few electrical joints this evening, But nobody had them or knew what the were, I have attached a picture so you can see, Basically, I need a small male spade connector with a bolt on ring, So I can bolt it on the battery and connect the female spades as in the picture

untitled-2.jpg

Edited by Fat-Ferret

You mean terminals like this.....

IMG_2391Largecopy.jpg

Try these, Just make sure you have the correct size ring, Too tight could be a disarstar :whistling:http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3984.m38.l1313&_nkw=ring+crimps&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Thats the ones everyone showed me, But its not them! There similiar to yours, they bolt on in the ring, but instead if crimping the wire to to them, there should be a spade where I can push my female terminals onto! My other battery has them, But its getting fixed at the minute

can you not make some up like malt has done but put 2 male spades on it. just watch the length of the wire as male spades aint insulated so they could bridge together

get male insulated ones :thumbs:

go to maplins........ thats where i get all my bits and pieces.

p.s i use 15 amp red&black twincore cable with un-shielded connecters at the end.. and insert into this either a pair of crocodile clips connected by about a foot of cable and shielded connecters or a fag-lighter on a foot of cable and shielded connecters this way i can run from a car cigar-lighter or strait from a battery either under the bonnet or a drycell in the floorwell or a bag over the shoulder