Video clips of hunt documentry

Guest Nov

Guest Top Chalker

snob or not we all hunt , but that one were they gave the anti a good kicking made my day , i think there should be a name and shame for the c**ts ,

See how they would like a visit when they are having there sunday lunch, f.ucking b.astards...

bunch of wankers they are :realmad:

i bet they didnt have a camera when they beat the fisherman and women up

and that one the hunters go hold of, the antis were only intrested in getting there footage, some mates they are to not help the twat :11:

they deserve what they get but it pisses me off that there aint no footage of the antis starting it all it seems to be edited in there favour

wankers they all are it will make my day if a anti aproches me lol :diablo:

Guest BLUE BULL
it pisses me off that there aint no footage of the antis starting it all it seems to be edited in there favour

There wasnt much but there was a bit, But that seemed to be their tactic mate, Start the shit off camera and when the hunt lads get the hump they switch the cameras on... Thus all thats on film is a load of pissed off huntsman kicking some anti arse, it dosnt paint a good picture does it? On all of the clips they shouted abuse and when they got a few lads giving chase they all shout for cameras... thats why they left the prick to get his head kicked in so they could catch it all on film.

When i was 14 i was out shooting on a piece of land that backs onto land used by the Brighton and hove hunt, i was confronted by scum in a small stretch of woodland and ended up having a dig in my face and my air rifle smashed off a tree which broke the stock in two.But the cowardly w*****s run a mile when i shouted for my dad to come from the next field.

For my two euros worth...Hunting with horse and hound isnt my idea of fun or sport(prefering to shoot) but just because its not to my taste does that mean it shouldnt be done? Im of the opinion that if you practice any form of hunting you should defend all forms of hunting when the anti's lobby for bans. Together we stand, Divided we fall... mean anything to anyone? :unsure:

Edited by BLUE BULL