Video clips of hunt documentry

Guest Nov

:ph34r: :ph34r: Yes those people are that righteous they have to hide they're face's,cocks,the lot of 'em,blokes who secretly want a womb so they can have a period.There little live's would be complete then eh ? :ph34r: :ph34r:

tbh mate i think it was the snobby c**ts on horse back that upset the apple cart and lost us our [bANNED TEXT] to hunt...you know what i mean what what what were all of out with the hounds to bag us a fox old chap..i know all of us had a [bANNED TEXT] to hunt posh n all butt it wasa class war and hunting with hounds wasa good weapon oh well rant over :drink:

Guest oldskool

i agree bullsmilk,, my days out involved a few lads, the landowner and half a dozen or so hounds. my point being, nobody knew about it only us and the farmer.... these toffs with the horses and all the hype do nothing only attract attention from all sorts of eejits that havent a clue... what happens then is some of these eejits bring video cameras and make mountains out of mole hills.

For every snobby c**t on a horse out hunting theres at least one normal bloke on a horse out hunting me being one of them,wether your landed gentry or man in the street you still have the right to hunt,the fact that the antis attacked foxhunting is because it was the most public way of doing it.JMO

cheers chris

;);) exatimundo mate

that was to old skool

you cant tell me that fox hunting with hound and horse is a common mans sport..end of the the day the tally hoe fuckers on horses with there red coats horns and after hunt dinners f****d it up for all of us

Edited by bullsmilk

Maybe its me but i don't see anyone as being snobby,posh,stuck up or anything like that.

Those bunny huggers threw enough shit until some stuck and had the right party for them,wrong party for us,in power at the time.Simple as that.

Guest moomin300uk

:realmad: feckin antis boil my piss what faggots they are... Want there faces smashed in :realmad: They make them self look bad running around on private land with sticks, kioshes and hiding there faces what a waste of police time and money saving there fanny arses... :diablo:

Guest oldskool

i've a sister that has rode horses whilst following a hunt but it had feck all to do with her interest in hunting. it was just because she liked riding her horse and dressing up, she says that there is only perhaps 3 in the whole sha-bang that have an interest in hunting!! its hardly what you would call a dedicated following

Guest moomin300uk
What a wankers.

Isn't there some kind of anti terrorism law that forbids people to cover their faces?

L.

ther should be When i watch that footage i was getting well worked up them antis are feckin scum bags :diablo: