saluki x collie

Anyone ever had one of this breed? I go up to a farm for a ratch and help Old ted out now and then and my saluki dog has accidently mated his collie , i offered to take her for the injection but he said he would let her have the litter then get her spayed. My old dog is just over 7 i was thinking about getting a pup anyway, so im just gonna take maybe 2 off this litter

Old ted is going to keep one as well, the collie bitch is excellant in her field, but i was just wanting to know what you lads think

Anyone ever had one of this breed? I go up to a farm for a ratch and help Old ted out now and then and my saluki dog has accidently mated his collie , i offered to take her for the injection but he said he would let her have the litter then get her spayed. My old dog is just over 7 i was thinking about getting a pup anyway, so im just gonna take maybe 2 off this litter

Old ted is going to keep one as well, the collie bitch is excellant in her field, but i was just wanting to know what you lads think

Keep us up to speed with the pups ,I would be interested to see how they come out.

A lad that slipped with us a couple of years ago had one ( or at least this is what it was said to be ) and it was an awsome daytime dog.. he said it was good under the lamp aswell however I never saw it after hours but it sure could do the stuff in the fens.

i had one in the early 90ts ,he was one of the best dogs i had seen work ;exellent on the lamp and aproper dog on the long ears he killed 5 out of 6 at a meeting at bourn.but never had him on fox so can,t comment one that,so go for it pal ,what you put in you will get out of the dog.sorry no pics

iv got one at the moment

shes good on bunnies

hardly any hares around me however afew times my terrier has flushed afew and she put up a good fight against them, baring in mind by the time she saw them they were well over 150 yards away.

she jibbed on fox, but im not that interested, i may seem to some on here as not a real working dog man but im an out and out daytime pot filler. not interested that much in lamping. nothing better than seeing a lurcher hunting properly in the day how dogs are supposed to.

im going to piss off many people but id rather see a dog run two or three fit and fast rabbits in the day than 20 or 30 mediocre ones that you could get realy close to in the lamp.

just my opinion. not slating lamping whatso ever just prefer daytime.

back to original thing

colliexsaluki in my opinion a good one would be brilliant

colliexgrey in my opinion seeing them work a good one is so amazing it cant be explained

colliexsaluki can go bad though where as a colliexgrey cant go as bad if you see what i mean

all the best

treefella