OUT FERRTING FOR A FEW MORE HOURS.

Guest Frank

It was my big hobs turn today, took him out to where i went the other day.

I enterd him in the first bury of the morning and he took a good while to go down, as its his first time i took my time.

He eventually went in and after a while, got use to going threw the bury, but no one at home, i had a feeling they were not too fresh, but not to worry, its all learning for him.

Moved on and came to a nice 3 holer, he went in and out pops bunny No 1, rolls into the net and out again :blink: , across the feild. :rolleyes:

Bury no 3 prooved more productive, after waiting a few mins, out pops 1, then 2 :D managed to dispatch them and off he went down again, no one else at home.

At the last bury of the morning, he went down and after 1/2 hour i switched on the Mk 3 and searched, picked up a signal, as i got close, it went high in pitch and went below 8ft, so i swithed to Locate and managed to get a good solid signal at 2 ft. Deadly bit of kit so far this MK 3. :)

I gave it 5 mins or so and he moved on.

He eventually came out with a bit of blood on him so i presumed he killed the bunny below.

Well chufed with the hob, he did well, i packed up after that, as again, i dont want to push them too far, thier still learners. ;)

Good morning in all. :good:

Pic below of my hob and 2 nice bunnys. . :)

Frank.

Guest Erin go bragh

Was talking to a fella today from my area he hunts with wippets and lurchers i think but he was saying he got 3 rabbits and he was saying that they where not young ones and they where very boney not that much meat on them, what about yours Frank good size?