Couple of randoms

Beautiful Munty head Tommy. I'm very jealous of that, we are only just getting them over this side of the country now. There is one isolated pocket that has been here for about twenty years, but that patch never comes up for grabs. Thankfully they are now starting to spread nearer home so just a few more years and they should be plentyfull. Can't wait, the perfect dear if you ask me. In season all year round, bread like rabbits, taste great and nice and easy to carry home.

Thanks for your comments guys, ive got lots more i could put up but its finding the "right" ones to put up, we've had some cracking muntjac the last couple of years. Only the other week a friend shot what i believe will be the new no.1, A much thicker antlered buck than the one which was at the CLA. I roughly scored it and id be confident to say it'll be the first to go over 80 cic.

I must admit to liking the cwd photo a lot too, poor chap couldnt move off fast enough in the snow which gave me a little time.

You've got to put a pic of that big one up Tommy mate...............Martin. ;)

Its off at the taxidermist now Martin and so when its back i'll put a photo up, i dare not put the ones up that ive got as the person that shot it is quite a private chap! He may have some of just the deer though so i'll see what i can do ;)