out lamping friday

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow thanks for all the replies!

things are better today now we've both chilled a bit, to be hoest i'm not sure who was more stressed me or the dog!

she's calmed down and isn't getting worked up when i have to leave for work, which to be honest was my main fear,, she seems to know that she's to take it easy,, so i'm just taking one day at a time

she's well in herself and though she's lost weight through the stress of it all i can soon fix that,, the bloody dog eats better then me! FACT :icon_redface:

when i've taken her out to go to the loo i've been lifting her over the step and letting her go on my front garden so as not to wind the pups up,, she's lifting the leg up most the time but when she's using it tis correcting which is what the vet wanted,, so i'm feeling as good as i can considering

i know dell, never rains but it pours!! its the same leg aswell

my daughter wanted to feed jazz ice cream as she's poorly :whistling: and though i'm sure jazz thought this idea was fantastic i was keen so poor jazz is ice cream free!!

will pop up some more pics to see how she recovers

all the best Annemarie xx

dog fox, i agree with you sionnach is a true gent,, when i came with him for deer stalking and fox hunting i was made to feel very welcome and i trully value him as a friend

jonesy123 i'm so sorry to hear about your dog! thats awful and it shows some vets really are in it for the ££££ hope you accept your loss soon and continue with working dogs mate

mooshka, skycat i'll be off to the health shop tomorrow morning as i have missed the bus so would then be unable to get home :thumbdown: