Evening folks, due to a timewasting k**b jockey, who got me to hold onto the last of my late fathers rifles for a month while he got his variation, then proceeded to walk into the sportsman and buy one from them the day he got his ticket ,grrrrr, i now have up for sale AGAIN, the following...

Brno .223 american walnut version, fitted with pes stainless moddy, and leupold 3-9 x 40 scope, this rifle has genuinly had less than a box of rounds through it, it is as new bar one small light scratch and one small bruise in the stock, both easily sorted out.

This set up cost my dad about £1300, will now sell for £750 no offers.

Can deliver at cost of diesel up as far as Bristol or across as far as Dorset.

Regards Jamie.

Evening folks, due to a timewasting k**b jockey, who got me to hold onto the last of my late fathers rifles for a month while he got his variation, then proceeded to walk into the sportsman and buy one from them the day he got his ticket ,grrrrr, i now have up for sale AGAIN, the following...

Brno .223 american walnut version, fitted with pes stainless moddy, and leupold 3-9 x 40 scope, this rifle has genuinly had less than a box of rounds through it, it is as new bar one small light scratch and one small bruise in the stock, both easily sorted out.

This set up cost my dad about £1300, will now sell for £750 no offers.

Can deliver at cost of diesel up as far as Bristol or across as far as Dorset.

Regards Jamie.

shame your so far, with the postal farse etc. good luck with the sale. I know they are superb .

• 2 weeks later...