Stud Dog Wanted

I put this up in the classified section and have had a few responses,perhaps i should have put it on here,dohh

I want a stud dog ,preferably smooth and black but colour is not important for my bitch,she is ready now.

She is in her second season of work and has been very promising,her sire is Nuttal bred out of Minor(arent they all) and mother is very similar to her. She stands 13" at the shoulder.

I was waiting for that question, i am impressed by this bitch and have thought about this long and hard.She has done everything i want her to do and more.She was entered solely on Squirrels and rats,took to her Fox straight away(in the protection of game birds,with written permission),is obedient,quiet in kennels,is of a nice size(for me not everyone)and i would like to breed her.:diablo:

My other bitch is 8 and dry now so i want to replace her with something i like, instead of waiting until i have to get something in. :guitar:

Believe me,although it is a young bitch,it is a ferkin good bitch. :thumbs-up:

I have heard that you should wait until a bitch/dog is proven and i agree, thats why i want a pup out of her.

Have you got a dog then,willing to travel down frae Scotland ?could be a pup in it for you :kiss:

Affraid not my freind !

iv just lined a black bitch with my old dog regey she had 3 pups yesterday, all pups are healthy and strong.

i'v also got a lakeland pup on the way and one in my kennel at 12weeks old and iv a lurcher pup comin in about

4 weeks from a boy on this site so as you can see im up to my eyes in pups at the moment :blink:

:signthankspin:

bitch seems young to breed from, but it's up to you if you think she has done enough.

Have you got in touch with Bri Nuttall, he will have some dogs around you will be able to use I am sure, only met him a couple of times butr seems a top bloke. Regardless of some of our bitchy lads, I have also seen some very good dogs work from BN kennels.

Good luck marra

bitch seems young to breed from, but it's up to you if you think she has done enough.

Thanks for the advice Marra,its good to talk.You and a lot of other people have said the same thing and you're all correct,the bitch is a bit young and would benefit more from a good season or two yet :signthankspin:

So i wont be breeding from her this year,thanks to those people who hace PM'd me though :thumbs-up:

Yeah why not wait untill the bitch is about 4 and you break through to her dead then what do you breed from if she`s going well and comes from strong lines whats the problem why should he wait at all end of the day its his bitch if he`s happy with her thats all that matters its not as if there`s no one else flooding the terrier world with diluted show shit look at some of the hero`s...End of the day most lads have there own little breeding plans and dont have to by from strangers there for thats cutting the risk of buying shite.But some of the big shots who breed for money using the name for what they used to be well there must be a name for this type of person just a shame know ones brave enough to come out with it :11:

The dog is definately,typical Nuttal in every way,the Dam,well she is very similar to my bitch and i asked the same question when i saw her.

The bloke i got her from assures me he got both his dog and bitch from Nuttal himself,i have no reason to doubt him as he is an honest bloke.

Fact is the Dam of my bitch and my bitch are not what i would call typical Nuttal,neither would a lot of people i suppose.

In all honesty,i wasn't that bothered about their lines,they both are working,the dog looks like a minature staffy and both were well marked through work,so i was quite happy to have the pup and still are.

This is my bitch as a pup,cracking little thing.

Gone on to do the business,so far at least.