Pregnant Ferrets

Guest Keeps

Guest Keeps

The new kits are nested in with the two older ones, which were born last Friday, they are only half the size. Both jills seem happy enough to be together. If there are too many (and there will be) we won't be keeping them all :cry:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Geordie

What tha needs young keeps,is a branch,a fairly thick un,i normally use the branch from an old elm tree,tho ive heard of less knowledgeable folk using the branch of the ash tree,mines not t say wether thats reet or wrang,mines just t say.

Trim the withery bits off it and carve ye sel a nice cumfy hand hold at bottom of branch.

Line up the jibbers in a nice neat row and one sharp tap with the magic branch shall see them on their way ;)

Some as would say to discard the branch after the deed so as not to distress the monkeys that is left,well,reet or wrang is not for me to be tellin thee,tha has to mek they own mind up as to that un ;)

:11: :11: :11: :11:

Guest Mac
:11: I bow down to your expert knowledge Andy :11:  Got a priest that I use for fishing though :cry: maybe they won't have so many..........

Paddy has a priest that uses him for something else, keeps ! :11: :11:

Only messing paddy :friends:

They were cleaned out this morning, can't you tell  :p and no we didn't, thats why theres only 15  :unsure:  :ph34r:

Did you enjoy your packabag this morning Celt? :11:

:11: not really, but you do what you can to help kids football..it was even worse with a stinker of a hangover :)

• 1 month later...