WELSH WOODLAND TERRIER?

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Must be some hitherto unheard of breed; Like the " Welsh Mastiff's " I once saw slapped up on a back water forum. Had the kiddies and dreamers wetting themselves and wanting one.

Maybe I'll let my big Dog get across a Boxer or something. Flout them on the fora as " Leitrim Draw Dogs ". I guarantee I'll sell out - to bunch of bum fluff sprouting key board killers. Guarantee it! :laugh:Jeeezus!

Must be some hitherto unheard of breed; Like the " Welsh Mastiff's " I once saw slapped up on a back water forum. Had the kiddies and dreamers wetting themselves and wanting one.

Maybe I'll let my big Dog get across a Boxer or something. Flout them on the fora as " Leitrim Draw Dogs ". I guarantee I'll sell out - to bunch of bum fluff sprouting key board killers. Guarantee it! :laugh:Jeeezus!

:11: :11: we could all create our own breed of dog, i fancy a purpose bred Compo rabbit hound, plummer did it with terriers and there are enough of them about now :D

and you are very right some folk will beleive anything and buy anything that they think is rare or unusual,

there is a saying where i come from "Common sense aint that Common" :11:

Edited by COMPO

:laugh: I remember the pic & info being posted about those. Fancy those devious Welsh farmers hiding them away for a century or two until a couple of years ago :rolleyes: :whistle: