FIRST TIME OUT

well i went out today for my first attempt at ferreting took me 2 albinos gill an a hob.there first time and mine so i found a nice little 4 holer netted up and sent em both in ,i know a 4 holer dont need 2 ferrets but i thought its a good size burry for a first time for both of them.anyway 2 minuits later a big old buck hit me net.....great i thought i like this.collected my nets up and off to the next one a little biger about 6 holes and on a bank again netted up and sent in me gill nothing for about 5 mins then a rabbit bolted from a hole i missed and ran back in a hole i netted :11: .gill went back donn after 20 mins still didnt see her so i thought ide send in my hob to give her a nudge he went in came out about 5 time butt still no gill.45 mins later she shows up :diablo: butt in all not a bad first time .just one thing must have spent most of the time untangling my nets :D cant wait untill next time might even get my poley out cheers all bulls

picture121dd1.jpg

picture124tb1.jpg

picture123tg7.jpg

picture125vx0.jpg

picture127rg5.jpg

Bullsmilk..

Nice to see you have started the season on a good note.. :good: .

But a little tip for you mate get a locator for your ferret's or you will rather loose them or wait a life time for them to come out..

In a 6+ hole rabbit set i would expect a bit of action in the net's pretty quick depending on the area of coarse.. ;) .. so if it goes a bit longer you need to locate the ferret as it will most probebly be on a bunnie that's bottled up and trying it's hardest to get to it's head..

That's where the coller come's in you can dig to the little fecker's and get your bunny/bunnies and move on to the next set quicker :good: .

Millet

cheers for the advice millet.ime going to get a locator soon thats why i stuck to the small burrys(if i have to dig its not the end of the world)but to know where it wa would have been good.so if any ones got a cheap locator pm me cheers bulls :signthankspin: