Fishing On hol

well when i was on holiday i decided 2 set me self up an av a crack at fishing off the beach, i went the fishing shop where they were all greek so it was hard work gettin wat i needed i ended up with a hand line a big ledger swivles an sum hooks i went bk the hotel sorted me self out an started fishin i tried in the day of a night in the end i was gettin up at half 6 in the mornin determind 2 catch just 1 fish in the end about 2 days b 4 the end of the hol an after a week of tryin i got these nt big at all bt ment so much a local old boy sed they were called SALPA bt he was greek so he mite of bin tellin me how 2 cook it 4 all i no :yes:

i was in ibeza last year and i was amazed at all the spanish mullet swimming around the shallows .people would through food in and theyed go fo it but take nothing with a hook :11: so :ph34r: after a trip to the gift shop and a few :drink: i had a shitty tellescopic rod a bubble float and a hook.went to the local bakers got the most crusty bit of bread i could fined after about 2 houres of casting the flake out and slowly reeling in i cought one fought like f**k for a small fish i was well chuffed.sorry about the shit quality pic

picture128vr0.jpg

picture129lk4.jpg

picture130qh7.jpg

Edited by bullsmilk

plenty of mullet where i stayed in turkey but you couldnt fish that part of the harbour.i dont do much fishing here so try and do a bit when im abroad.

in saying that i plan to do a bit shark fishing in britain next year.............thats the type of fishing i could really get into.

i regret not going fishing in gran canaria a few years ago,they had pics of good sized sharks.instead i went on a dolphin sighting trip and that was one of the best experiences ive had.we were at the front of the boat about 2 foot off the water.the baby dolphins would swim beside the boat and turn on their side and just look at you.we were hung over the side of the boat inches from them and im telling you,those dolphins were enjoying themselves and you could see that they were intelligent animals.ive never interacted with wildlife like that, i could hardly speak when i got off and signed the guestbook.

im a soft b*****d i know but stuff like that gets to me. :icon_redface:

Picture148.jpg

Picture159.jpg