• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could any body on here tell me how old glen is and as any one seen him work some one told me that mike just uses him for lure courseing i no a lad that was thinking about useing him he looks a nice dog

Well caused a stir which was not my plan. Just felt the pic don't do the dog any favours.

post-14857-1256149134_thumb.jpg

Anyone who knows whippets knows that pic dont show what would be thought of as a top drawer whippet. No offence meant at all. Glen is a well known stud dog, never doubted it

Someone said anyone seen him work? Answer-no

Lurecoursing?-no and who the hell told you that? maybe everyone here should be calling THEM a twat rather than me

Someone called me a twat-no, just a member who is allowed to comment I believe

Fencehopper-what do you know

Buggsbunny-funny how wrong people can be

The major-you are the only one who sounds a twat.

Mally-interesting you didnt return and promote show bred hippets as being the way to go

I think I've answered my critics now.

Old real tree-I'm sure you will sell the pups, I never said you would not, just that the pic you put up of the sire doesnt show a whippet in its best light

Edited by Kruger
well kuger its a photo taken off a picture of him,,

seems everyone disagrees with you .. oh well cheers for the negative response.

:thumbdown:

Not negative mate stop being so defensive. Look at the two pictures you have of him and you honestly tell me he looks good in the first one. I'm not saying he's a bad dog, I'm saying it's not a good shot that's all.

Maybe everyone on here is just a bit to sensitive

omg this guy is a twat why dont you do us all a favour and shut up you r an idiot. how can you say thats a bad looking dog even if it is a bad picture the dog still looks fine to me. tool

Yeah ok. you obviously know a good whippet when you see one mate.

What a lot of girls on here. Any of you b1tches actually own a whippet. not realtree, we know he has

Guest fence_hopper

krugar i know more than you buy the looks of it. glen has been producing whippets that are known for working and working well so shut the fock up you japs eye. think your a big man behind the keyboard eh

krugar i know more than you buy the looks of it. glen has been producing whippets that are known for working and working well so shut the fock up you japs eye. think your a big man behind the keyboard eh

What is it with you people

Threats, nasty pms and stupid attacks just because I said it wasnt a good pic :drink: Sad thing is, you all know I'm right and he looks like a bucket in that shot

Guest fence_hopper

What a lot of girls on here. Any of you b1tches actually own a whippet. not realtree, we know he has

there you go big mouth from glens lines :feck:008.jpg

skyinshowandkids112.jpg

if you dont like it feck off and stop ruining this mans thread

Edited by fence_hopper