Jusar/Myndoc Whippet Dog for sale

I am sadly having to release one of my whippet dogs.

He is 23TTS and exteremely rapid. Good in the day, (Not used on the lamp yet) 23 months old and was used to line one of my bitches. He is Myndoc/Jusar lines and is a full purebred.

He is one of the quickest day dogs you will come across and has a lovely temparement. Good with all other dog, kids etc...

He is a randy git and i can't afford him to get at my other bitches and disrupt my lines. He comes with full pedigree but no KC reg.

He has taken third overall in a show, and is awesome with ferrets and catches during the day, so a pretty well rounded dog.

I'm asking £200 for him, fully inoculated, chipped etc....

No dickhead keyboard warriors or muppets slagging whippets off please, as this is a genuine dog that has an awesome physique, as do all my dogs, so if your not interested keep you crappy comments to yourself.

Like i said, good in the day and never done any nightwork. PM me for pics etc...

i am no dickhead keyboard warrior but no 23" whippet is a pure bred !

Really?? And what would you know? Are you a breeder of whipps then? I can assure you he is 100% purebred.

Thankyou

He may not be mate but i am, and i have serious doubts into the intregrity of the breeding of certain strains of KC registered whippets. NO pedigree whippet should be 23". Thats the reason why i no longer consider certain lines when picking a stud dog.

Obviously i don't know the breeding of your dog as the information you have given into the dogs breeding is very vague. I like my whippets to be around the 20" mark and 30lb and most of all i like them to look like a whippet. Many from certain lines have developed apple heads with bulging eyes and stick up ears too, a trait that can only do harm to anyone who introduced them into there breeding program.

However i think the price you are charging for the dog is very fair, just make sure it goes to the home it deserves.

i am no dickhead keyboard warrior but no 23" whippet is a pure bred !

Really?? And what would you know? Are you a breeder of whipps then? I can assure you he is 100% purebred.

Thankyou

He may not be mate but i am, and i have serious doubts into the intregrity of the breeding of certain strains of KC registered whippets. NO pedigree whippet should be 23". Thats the reason why i no longer consider certain lines when picking a stud dog.

Obviously i don't know the breeding of your dog as the information you have given into the dogs breeding is very vague. I like my whippets to be around the 20" mark and 30lb and most of all i like them to look like a whippet. Many from certain lines have developed apple heads with bulging eyes and stick up ears too, a trait that can only do harm to anyone who introduced them into there breeding program.

However i think the price you are charging for the dog is very fair, just make sure it goes to the home it deserves.

Hi Mate,

No probs, that's where different breeders have different lines and requirements etc... He is a big Whippet i can tell you, but the form is as you would expect from a whippet. As i said, he is Jusar/Myndoc line, and he won't be going anywhere that doesn't deserve to have him.

Cheers

I am not a breeder but one of my best mates breeds whippets and as mally said he refuses to use sertain strains as its all to well know some of the lines hold more than whippet blood in them and as i said i can assure you than even though it is now not unusual to see a kc whippet of 23" it is very doubtfull that they are pure bred whippets hence why the vast majority of breeders now have blood tests done to make sure there dogs are indeed pure bred whippets and not just dogs with what are realy just "fake" pedigree papers.

i also agree that £200 is not over the top and i dont doubt that he is a decent dog just have a personal hate for the way people think its ok for a whippet to be as large as a small greyhound bitch.

Good with the sale of your dog mate for all in the know take a look at the KC championship shows very few will carry the blood you won't name but very many will fail to go under the measuring stick & the whippets that can go under the measuring stick don't get a look in ;)

unfortunatly the above is very true.

but whilst the KC dont check lines out they will unfortunatly continue to be bred bigger.

Many thanks for all of your comments, i did say he was purebred, but i didn't say he was KC reg. I have the 5 generation pedigree for him aswell, so please allow a bit of slack here.

His dam is Jessjohn on to a winner and his sire is Demijeane delightful among myndoc and he has Milwwod Gold (CH) as his sire grandfather

Pics now attached

One pic shows the first night he ever went on the lamp ( mainly watching and marking holes) and the other shows his physique.

This is a serious dog, (even though some dissagree), with the right training he will be awesome, as he is like lightning.

post-37915-1256299105_thumb.jpg

post-37915-1256299238_thumb.jpg

Edited by jusar whippets
Many thanks for all of your comments, i did say he was purebred, but i didn't say he was KC reg. I have the 5 generation pedigree for him aswell, so please allow a bit of slack here.

His dam is Jessjohn on to a winner and his sire is Demijeane delightful among myndoc and he has Milwwod Gold (CH) as his sire grandfather

Pics now attached

One pic shows the first night he ever went on the lamp ( mainly watching and marking holes) and the other shows his physique.

This is a serious dog, (even though some dissagree), with the right training he will be awesome, as he is like lightning.

seriously good looking dog if i could i would but i have more dogs than people in a 4 bed house as is :drink: good luck