wet dark and windy

going to be one of them nights tonight prefect conditions for lamping high wind no moon what more could a hunter with a lamp ask, for dont mind geting a bit of rain in me face either if only it was like this all the time eh surely this has got to be the night for baggin a few anyone else going for a shine?be lucky

going to be one of them nights tonight prefect conditions for lamping high wind no moon what more could a hunter with a lamp ask, for dont mind geting a bit of rain in me face either if only it was like this all the time eh surely this has got to be the night for baggin a few anyone else going for a shine?be lucky

me mate off in ten mins only been on this new land once so fingers crossed :thumbs:

me mate off in ten mins only been on this new land once so fingers crossed :thumbs:

good luck :thumbs:

good luck :thumbs:

yes mate you too off now to get my gear sorted :thumbs:

went bout seven and was bk in by 8

had 6 runs on them big bunnies and had 4 in the bag not bad ay lol

atb Rain

well done bud that dog in your avatar pic looks very tall what x is it

she was only 6 month old in that mate bot 19tts in the photo lol

she only 23.5tts

and she year old now boss

brilliant little bitch and she only cost me 50quid

best 50 boys ive spents in me life got bout 45 big rabbits under the belt now

good little day time bitch too