took my mate out for a buck.

Guest remmy

I had my mate out for a buck this morning, he arrived at mine for twenty past six, a nice frosty morning with a clear sky, headed up to a bit of mature woodland with a younger plantation in front of it, I put up a high seat there last doe season and had a good few does off it, I got him set up in the seat and I went to do a recce for some does for when the season start, I got to another bit just as it started to come light, sat for twenty mins and a doe and a doe kid came out followed by another mature doe I sat and watched them for an hour then headed back to the truck for a drive around, I texed Paul to see if he had seen out, not a thing about very still he said, then ten mins later he rang me back saying he had just shot two, so it was a good morning and a couple of beasts for the freezer, atb remmy.

Photo-0137.jpg

Photo-0139.jpg

thanks again dave what a morning still buzzing two nice bucks also saw a nice doe with them in the short time i have met dave he has showed me loads its great to be shown the correct way to do things and to respect your quarry. really appreciate you teaching me dave thanks again. ;)

your more than welcome mate, its good to show you the ropes mate thats five now you have had, we will see how many you notch up over the doe season, atb dave. :clapper::clapper:

Edited by remmy
I had my mate out for a buck this morning, he arrived at mine for twenty past six, a nice frosty morning with a clear sky, headed up to a bit of mature woodland with a younger plantation in front of it, I put up a high seat there last doe season and had a good few does off it, I got him set up in the seat and I went to do a recce for some does for when the season start, I got to another bit just as it started to come light, sat for twenty mins and a doe and a doe kid came out followed by another mature doe I sat and watched them for an hour then headed back to the truck for a drive around, I texed Paul to see if he had seen out, not a thing about very still he said, then ten mins later he rang me back saying he had just shot two, so it was a good morning and a couple of beasts for the freezer, atb remmy.

Photo-0137.jpg

Photo-0139.jpg

fair play to you taking him out and showing him the ropes! two lovely deer there

i've still to shoot my first deer!

I feel so sorry for you mate you won't learn much from remmy he hasnt got a clue dont let him kid you he thinks he knows it all he knows nothing. I could go on and on telling you about some of the things he has done but i wont go into that myabe some other time you will find him out the same as the rest of us have take nothing at all to do with him.