Lets see your weapon's

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the airarms s410 carbine in 177 mate and it shoots sweet , more than enough stopping power and better and faster at long range, walnut stock very nice. would recommend it to anyone. Shot 22 most my life and much prefer the 177.

Guess what i just got this morning ? A lovley AA s410 .177 walnut il put some pictures up tomorrow ;)

Ahhh nice one mate , trust me you wont be dissapointed they are absolutly amazing, what pellets are you going to use in it? i use daystate ft quite abit there ace, but i,m trying some others at the moment, the gunsmith gave me a tin to try out there Webley Mosquito Express quite good i must say but packaging could be better like most pellet brands, except for the daystates , every pellet is perfect. Amazing. Let us know how ya get on.

You look a bit of a scary kinda dude in that gear carl wouldnt want to bump into you sniping round the woods at night il be getting myself some of them nun chucker things :aikido: :11: Iv got some AA fields but il give the daystate a whizz.

Here she is anyway

post-39396-1256280070.jpg

Some nice bits of kit popping up aswell nice one lads :thumbs:

Ha ha yeh me neither ha ha gota blend in init, gun is looking nice mate ,what scope you got on it there?? cant beat a walnut stock well worth the extra money. I should have my bipod next week . cant wait :gunsmilie:

. have you shot it yet?

I have the airarms s410 carbine in 177 mate and it shoots sweet , more than enough stopping power and better and faster at long range, walnut stock very nice. would recommend it to anyone. Shot 22 most my life and much prefer the 177.

Guess what i just got this morning ? A lovley AA s410 .177 walnut il put some pictures up tomorrow ;)

Ahhh nice one mate , trust me you wont be dissapointed they are absolutly amazing, what pellets are you going to use in it? i use daystate ft quite abit there ace, but i,m trying some others at the moment, the gunsmith gave me a tin to try out there Webley Mosquito Express quite good i must say but packaging could be better like most pellet brands, except for the daystates , every pellet is perfect. Amazing. Let us know how ya get on.

You look a bit of a scary kinda dude in that gear carl wouldnt want to bump into you sniping round the woods at night il be getting myself some of them nun chucker things :aikido: :11: Iv got some AA fields but il give the daystate a whizz.

Here she is anyway

post-39396-1256280070.jpg

Some nice bits of kit popping up aswell nice one lads :thumbs:

Ha ha yeh me neither ha ha gota blend in init, gun is looking nice mate ,what scope you got on it there?? cant beat a walnut stock well worth the extra money. I should have my bipod next week . cant wait :gunsmilie:

. have you shot it yet?

Yeh it worh going the extra mile for the walnut. The scope is that good its a Richter 4-16x40AOE but im getting the hawke airmax map to go with the .177