Mark one boxes

Any ideas who fixes the mark one boxes ive three that could do with some attention all i know is that one of them needs the small screw that holds the wheel on as well as whatever else is wrong with it??

Any ideas who fixes the mark one boxes ive three that could do with some attention all i know is that one of them needs the small screw that holds the wheel on as well as whatever else is wrong with it??

Try Mick Dadd , Fom Sheffield ill try to pm you his tel no

Anone else noticed the distinct lack of co-operation from Deben regarding Mk1s? Every one I've seen has the IC serial numbers scraped off, so you can't replicate, or repair, the circuit if one dies :angry:

I reckon a circuit diagram would be worth a few quid!!!!!

When will deben bring back the mark one?

Or at least back us up with the maintenance on their product?

One day I will have to buy a new finder, its not with joy I will have trying the new product, but the kick in the ass I have no other option but to use a noisy overcomplicated piece of tat.

The mk 1 worked, a little quiet in the strongest of wind, but a great piece of kit. very simple even my old man can use it!

Hope someone dosent get so motivated that they go to china and get people to make replacement mk1 innards for 50 pence each! :whistling:

Anyone else noticed the distinct lack of co-operation from Deben regarding Mk1s? Every one I've seen has the IC serial numbers scraped off, so you can't replicate, or repair, the circuit if one dies :angry:

I reckon a circuit diagram would be worth a few quid!!!!!

I know how you feel. I had the same problem with the Coca Cola company - they refuse to send me their recipe. I explained to them I'm a good customer and drink several cans a week! :wallbash::boxing:

Also my old Nokia mobile, it's only 10 years old and they expect me to replace it! :boxing:

I explained to them I'm a good customer and drink several cans a week! :wallbash::boxing:

Respect for the facetiousness mate, but I reckon you've spectacularly missed my point?

How many versions of 'Coca Cola' have you seen....................? :hmm:

OK, maybe not the best analogy, but are you seriously suggesting they should tell you how to make one? I would imagine the different versions work on the same principle so you could understand them not wanting to divulge the info.