feed too low in fat what to add

LOL.

Why not put up a pic of your dog, sure we would all like to know what your mother looks like :D

jst because uv got a pic of ur dirty hairy mother up we all dont advertise our mothers like that

ye all go on about barf mabie we call it somtin differant here do ye buy it in a bag

Check the links I posted thicko, no mention of barf, just bloody normal food.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.

Why not put up a pic of your dog, sure we would all like to know what your mother looks like :D

jst because uv got a pic of ur dirty hairy mother up we all dont advertise our mothers like that

ye all go on about barf mabie we call it somtin differant here do ye buy it in a bag

no it is raw meat for about the hundredth time !! read the ansewers you have been given in every post since the first one. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::icon_eek::wallbash:

he has got to be a wind up !!

LOL.

dnt give a f--- wat u posted ticko

ok lads i found the feed but only one problem with it the protein is fine its 28 p-cent but fat is only 11 p-cent its gain 28 now iv been told lurcher needs more fat to give it energy so is there anything i can give with it to produce more fat for energy thats low in other ingredients as too much protein is bad for them

Lard @ suet, [but not always available] has been mentioned, but if you think your dogs really need some extra fat in their diet everybody's always got a tub of margarine in thier fridge a wee spoonfull should do the job

ok lads i found the feed but only one problem with it the protein is fine its 28 p-cent but fat is only 11 p-cent its gain 28 now iv been told lurcher needs more fat to give it energy so is there anything i can give with it to produce more fat for energy thats low in other ingredients as too much protein is bad for them

Lard @ suet, [but not always available] has been mentioned, but if you think your dogs really need some extra fat in their diet everybody's always got a tub of margarine in thier fridge a wee spoonfull should do the job

LOL.

dnt give a f--- wat u posted ticko

Seems you "dnt give a f--- wat " what anyone posts.

not another post on food. With all the advice given off good lads who know what they are on about your dog should be fine. Just go through your threads and listen to whats said. I tried to go through all your threads but it took too long and the bagged BARF has gone off.