If carlsberg made Salukis

So why all the snide remarks from your self and Vevo?

Seriously I just don't get it? Or is just to fit with the rest of crowd on here these days?

The behavior of some people on here is an embarrassment, its to be expected for some of the kids on here but grown men? :thumbdown:

snide remarks by myself and vevo sorry you think that mark , mybe your just abit sensative eh

never mind , good luck

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

stop pinching my name lol

Posted Images

Seriously I just don't get it? Or is just to fit with the rest of crowd on here these days?

The behavior of some people on here is an embarrassment, its to be expected for some of the kids on here but grown men? :thumbdown:

you said what i was thinking but you forgot to put the work JEALOUSY in there as well.:yes:

nice looking dogs but pictures are nothing what they like in the fields mate??????????????

good looking dogs...probably couldn't catch hare in a phone box though!!

what makes you say that ? yet another newbie with shite comments , back to nursery for you i should think ,

MODS NEED A CLEAROUT :whistling::thumbs:

why are people making snide comments to this lad? he has paid the money to bring these dogs into the uk and he feeds them and cleans up their shit none of you lot have to :D as long as they get tested and do good is all that matters fair play if no one brought in new blood breeds would get snowed under with genetic problems. they call it the bottle neck effect. jealous people :no:

Guest lurchers&terriers
nice looking dogs but pictures are nothing what they like in the fields mate??????????????

good looking dogs...probably couldn't catch hare in a phone box though!!

and what makes you say that ???

you said what i was thinking but you forgot to put the work JEALOUSY in there as well.:yes:

Mark if this dog is genuine then I applaud Shaddow it will cetainly help the working saluki and its gene pool here in the uk but, breeding from a saluki that is a notorious jacker, Annie, then selling the pups to lads on here for £800-£900 really wasn't helping the saluki and was a less than honest imo, so maybe people will understand why I don't take what this lad says at face value.

Mark if this dog is genuine then I applaud Shaddow it will cetainly help the working saluki and its gene pool here in the uk but, breeding from a saluki that is a notorious jacker, Annie, then selling the pups to lads on here for £800-£900 really wasn't helping the saluki and was a less than honest imo, so maybe people will understand why I don't take what this lad says at face value.

oops!!!

VEVO AND RIOHOG you both seem clearly annoyed that i have brought fresh desert blood in to the UK ????

so if either of you would like to bitch to my face rather than hide behind a keyboard , your more than welcome to...

BOUSSEH AND BOLOUR Sire is Iran import AND DAM is UAE import( United Arab Emirates) both direct from countries mentioned