• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

stop pinching my name lol

Posted Images

seems a lot of coursing lads on here,what happened to Gary caulfield today at the east of england, i saw a bit but one bloke said it was for dog dealing or dog stealing come on hes been mentioned on here what happened,as it was also about hlife as well

i was there today but never seen what happened , what was the trouble for ? arguing ?

nice looking dogs but pictures are nothing what they like in the fields mate??????????????

good looking dogs...probably couldn't catch hare in a phone box though!!

what makes you say that ? yet another newbie with shite comments , back to nursery for you i should think ,

MODS NEED A CLEAROUT :whistling::thumbs:

oh fella sorry about that comment it was a boy who used my pc when i went to take a piss he's a wind up....my oponion i think they nice looking dogs :icon_redface:

seems a lot of coursing lads on here,what happened to Gary caulfield today at the east of england, i saw a bit but one bloke said it was for dog dealing or dog stealing come on hes been mentioned on here what happened,as it was also about hlife as well

i was there today but never seen what happened , what was the trouble for ? arguing ?

my husband was there aswell and your fat mate with the baldi head side winded him dirty trick that was but your both having yours when you come up north theres a couple waiting for you both benten and pure coursing