most unusual place rats

out with the dogs on sun i know its a bit early but it was only to look over the land were we have permission and see what the rat population was like,anyway a good friend of mine asks what is the most unusual place you have found ratty because on sunday the dogs marked what i thought was the drive shaft or whatever on this trailer anyway sure enough there was a small hole near the top of it so we put the smoker on and sure enough a big buck rat bolted which the pup grabbed then dropped to get a better grip(bad move when you have a few terriers) so the border grabbed it, anyway here is a pic of pup on top of the said trailer also my mate said he once let his dog dig this rat out that it was marking as it wouldnt bolt and when she got down to it it was jammed in a milk bottle god knows how, anyway it didnt last long obviously so lets here your funny tales.

dsc00042uu4.th.jpg

Had to remove my shoes at the temple entrance as a sign of respect(stuck them in my bag in case anyone nicked them) ;) .Cant remember what the temple's foodbill was per year,but it was pretty fu**ing ridiculous when you consider I saw families in Delhi living on the streets :no: worst place I ever saw a rat was on my plate :yes:

i caught a rat in a trap a right few years ago in my teens and brought it back 4 the pup anyway i let it out and it got a away from the pup and ran in 2 next door a week later i went out 2 the shed 2 get some meal 4 the dog and the shouck i got when i opend the bag of meal there he was looking at me scared the f##k out of me that learnt my a lesson.