Border Terrier Book

After asking any of you if there are any good Books on Working Border Terriers and getting no replies. I`m just wondering if any of you knowledgeable people out there would consider writing a book on this subject?

There seems to be loads of books on JRT`s, Patterdales, etc. but none on Borders...

After asking any of you if there are any good Books on Working Border Terriers and getting no replies. I`m just wondering if any of you knowledgeable people out there would consider writing a book on this subject?

There seems to be loads of books on JRT`s, Patterdales, etc. but none on Borders...

not much written on just borders, i think the best one is by a, rosslyn williams"border terriers today", pretty well covers it all, i dont think there are the authors out there capable of writing just about borders,there is a good thread on here about the working border club, worth a look.

your right cj, there aint a book on working borders, but anne roslyn williams has given her opinion on them, and she aint far out, no else has, i hope j,b does write one, and im sure he will do alot better than other so called working terrier authors, there is not one book i would want on my bookself from so called terrier experts in the last 10yrs.

your right cj, there aint a book on working borders, but anne roslyn williams has given her opinion on them, and she aint far out, no else has, i hope j,b does write one, and im sure he will do alot better than other so called working terrier authors, there is not one book i would want on my bookself from so called terrier experts in the last 10yrs.

In that case ,you aint read much .Or feel that your above the rest of us maybe .