shotgun cartidges in bulk

hi i am looking to buy shotgun cartridges in a 1000. where do you fellas order them from,i have found some online but would like to know some more sites or shops in the shropshire area. any tips welcome.

cheers for looking.

Your local gun shop should be easily able to deal a 1000 hopefuly you'll have a variety of choice.

I use "the" online cartridge wholesaler for orders of 20 or 40,000 at a time. Can see much benefit in using them for just 1000.

hi i am looking to buy shotgun cartridges in a 1000. where do you fellas order them from,i have found some online but would like to know some more sites or shops in the shropshire area. any tips welcome.

cheers for looking.

A 1,000 is not very many you know!

You will be collecting 1,000 not having them delivered, it will cost more than buying them 25 at a time otherwise.

A 1,000 will fit in boot of a Ford Ka it's only 4 times a flat pack of 250.

Try your nearest clay club, the only problem is that they will have mostly 28 Gram plasi wad stuff in 7 shot or smaller, if you need, as I do (32 gram Felt Wad 5's or 6's) you may have to travel a bit, a decent size gunshop should be able to help.

Have you got a Farm supplies dealer near you? We have a couple here in the South West (Devon & Cornwall) they are good, and usually fairly cheap.

Your local gun shop should be easily able to deal a 1000 hopefuly you'll have a variety of choice.

I use "the" online cartridge wholesaler for orders of 20 or 40,000 at a time. Can see much benefit in using them for just 1000.

40,000 at a time !!! Are you supplying the Taliban or something! Even if you are getting a 1,000 for £100 are you telling us you spend £4,000 a time !

Try Morgans gun room in oswestry the ring Wynnastay farmers in oswestry and play them against each other, The gun room manager at wynnastay has a bit of an issue wuith the lads at morgans and doesn't like to be beaten on price. if you've never been over there it is worth a drive as they are both within 2 mins of each other and have a fair bit of stock.

Don't know where abouts in telford you are but it's just a straight drive down the A5 towards Oswestry then straight over the little chef island, first left then Morgans is 200 yds on the left.

Ezzy