out with my 3/4 bull 1/4 grey bitch today

Guest robbie1

had a mooch round some local fields with my bitch earlier and she caught the main ingredients for my 1st stew of the season!!!!!!!! alot of people knock the bull cross and say they cant catch in the day which is bollox and here is some proof!!! fair enough its 3/4 grown (but they do taste nicer lol) and she wont catch 3 out of 3 on the fens (she was fecked after this run!!!) BUT she has caught me my dinner for next couple of nights and that will do for me!!! memorycard2101.jpg she was a bit camera shy on the next 1!!!! memorycard2100.jpg and here is a couple more memorycard2103.jpgmemorycard2102.jpg i dont why this cross gets such bad press on here i can only assume its some of the twats that own them that dont do them any favors but i think if you havent seen 1 work then you are missing out big time because im more than happy with mine even at 3/4 bull she is still fast enough for lamping anything!!!! cheers for reading yis robbie

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice bitch there racey for a reverse breed bitch she looks just like my 1/2 cross but i bet she can do anything you whant her to do on the lamp. i think the bullx is a good lamp dog to mate & if your not running much daytime why do you need a daytime dog. atb with her mate how olds she?

cheers all!!!! she is my pride and joy infact if im honest she is without doubt my favorite dog out of any dog ive ever owned. someone offered me £500 cash for her the other day and i took that as an insult!! trust me wild horses could not drag this bitch off me everything ive showed her she has done well on and at only 17 month old things can only get better!!! cheers again yis robbie

cheers all!!!! she is my pride and joy infact if im honest she is without doubt my favorite dog out of any dog ive ever owned. someone offered me £500 cash for her the other day and i took that as an insult!! trust me wild horses could not drag this bitch off me everything ive showed her she has done well on and at only 17 month old things can only get better!!! cheers again yis robbie

Nice Dog, we have three dogs with bull in them, best dogs out there. Had a few different crosses but they were all made of glass. BullX are your only one.

(Sure to get Opinions)

hello mate i have a dog bred the same way and pepole say that they cant run because there three quarter bull but i had him out last night with my mate its the 6th time hes been out and he nailed 4 out of 6 bunnys and a long ear i wasnt planning on it but my mate thaught it was a bunny :wacko: but overall id say thats good ror what he is and the size of him hes 22tts and me and my girlfreind went to greenside dog show on the weekend they had lurcher racing on so i put him in for a laugh and to my surprize he won the whole thing and that was against all different types of lurcher so thats just proof that the can shift :thumbs:

had a mooch round some local fields with my bitch earlier and she caught the main ingredients for my 1st stew of the season!!!!!!!! alot of people knock the bull cross and say they cant catch in the day which is bollox and here is some proof!!! fair enough its 3/4 grown (but they do taste nicer lol) and she wont catch 3 out of 3 on the fens (she was fecked after this run!!!) BUT she has caught me my dinner for next couple of nights and that will do for me!!! memorycard2101.jpg she was a bit camera shy on the next 1!!!! memorycard2100.jpg and here is a couple more memorycard2103.jpgmemorycard2102.jpg i dont why this cross gets such bad press on here i can only assume its some of the twats that own them that dont do them any favors but i think if you havent seen 1 work then you are missing out big time because im more than happy with mine even at 3/4 bull she is still fast enough for lamping anything!!!! cheers for reading yis robbie

mate fair play to your bitch but ther are a lot of aintys on here and a few boys have got in trobble on her for showing long eared bunnys just thought id give you a heads up but im shore you shot it and she only retreved it if you no what i mean :victory: keep up the good work sck