WARNING DOG THIEVES IN CO> DURHAM AREA

at the end of the day lad iv not sed your a dog thief but you souned well conected be-ing a seller of dogs so if it gets shit off you then y not help

if i ad my dog nicked and i thorght i new who it was thay wood be homeless without a leg to stand on and be very lucky to still be alive but id sort that soon as

but thats just me i dont think before i do

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a thorght but Gav do you no of any one that is or might be a dog thief you cud put sum of thees lads on to if people was thinking i was like thay are doing you and i new or had thorghts sumone was a dog thief i wood be sending people ther way y dount you try helping and it may takk sum of the sh it off you

I COULDNT GIVE A F**K ABOUT ANY SHIT BECAUSE I NO IM NOT A DOG THIEF AND NOR DO I ASSOCIATE WITH PEOPLE LIKE THAT IM ALWAYS THE FIRST TO HELP ANYONE OUT IF I CAN BUT WHY SHOULD I BE BOTHERED TO HELP PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY NO ME AND BRAND ME AS A DOG THIEF AND EVERYTHING ELSE DO YOU NO WHAT I MEAN MATE ITS NOT ON IM NOT A DOG THIEF GAV

if your not a dirty dog thief why does your name keep getting mentioned and when a kid rang you asking who you sold sparky to you would not tell him . and why have you got ads in paper for a " lurcher a spanial a jack russell and a shit soo and a man rang you pretending to have a spanial to swap for a bed bull greyhound (sparky) you nearly pissed your sell when ya thought it was in season .

IF I PISSED MYSELF THAT MUCH THEN WHY DIDNT I PHONE YOU BACK UP TO HAVE A DEAL WITH YOU AND I DONT NO WHY MY NAME KEEPS GETTING MENTIONED AND THE LAD WHO PHONED ME ABOUT SPARKY WAS TOLD WERE I HAD SOLD HIM TO ANYWAY WHATS ALL THIS LIKE WHY THIS AND WHY THAT WHO DO YOU WORK FOR THE F****N POLICE

just a thorght but Gav do you no of any one that is or might be a dog thief you cud put sum of thees lads on to if people was thinking i was like thay are doing you and i new or had thorghts sumone was a dog thief i wood be sending people ther way y dount you try helping and it may takk sum of the sh it off you

I COULDNT GIVE A F**K ABOUT ANY SHIT BECAUSE I NO IM NOT A DOG THIEF AND NOR DO I ASSOCIATE WITH PEOPLE LIKE THAT IM ALWAYS THE FIRST TO HELP ANYONE OUT IF I CAN BUT WHY SHOULD I BE BOTHERED TO HELP PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY NO ME AND BRAND ME AS A DOG THIEF AND EVERYTHING ELSE DO YOU NO WHAT I MEAN MATE ITS NOT ON IM NOT A DOG THIEF GAV

if your not a dirty dog thief why does your name keep getting mentioned and when a kid rang you asking who you sold sparky to you would not tell him . and why have you got ads in paper for a " lurcher a spanial a jack russell and a shit soo and a man rang you pretending to have a spanial to swap for a bed bull greyhound (sparky) you nearly pissed your sell when ya thought it was in season .

IF I PISSED MYSELF THAT MUCH THEN WHY DIDNT I PHONE YOU BACK UP TO HAVE A DEAL WITH YOU AND I DONT NO WHY MY NAME KEEPS GETTING MENTIONED AND THE LAD WHO PHONED ME ABOUT SPARKY WAS TOLD WERE I HAD SOLD HIM TO ANYWAY WHATS ALL THIS LIKE WHY THIS AND WHY THAT WHO DO YOU WORK FOR THE F****N POLICE

because you had sold him cock head come in front of every one meet me please dirty dirty f*****g dog dealer

he advertises in the ad-trader wanting any dog first class home given :blink: apart from been a dog peddler, i dont think you give them first class homes and you must be the unluckiest bloke to buy in sick dogs. the one i saw was a bag of bones and it gets right up my nose seeing dogs in this state :angry: ,just pleased it got a little bit quality of life before he was put to sleep.

I MUST THE UNLUCKIEST LAD WELL SO MUST F****N YOU BECAUSE I NO IF I WENT TO B UY A DOG AND IT WAS ALL SKIN AND BONE AND HALF DEAD THERES NO F****N WAY ID HAND MY MONEY OVER LIKE SO STOP PRETENDING YOUR ALL HEART SORRY HAVE I BURST YOUR BUBBLE WELLS LETS PRETEND I DID SELL YOU A DOG COME ON WHAT WAS ITS NAME

because you had sold him cock head come in front of every one meet me please dirty dirty f*****g dog dealer

WHATS IT TO YOU IF I SOLD HIM IM LOST OFF HERE

eh

he advertises in the ad-trader wanting any dog first class home given :blink: apart from been a dog peddler, i dont think you give them first class homes and you must be the unluckiest bloke to buy in sick dogs. the one i saw was a bag of bones and it gets right up my nose seeing dogs in this state :angry: ,just pleased it got a little bit quality of life before he was put to sleep.

I MUST THE UNLUCKIEST LAD WELL SO MUST F****N YOU BECAUSE I NO IF I WENT TO B UY A DOG AND IT WAS ALL SKIN AND BONE AND HALF DEAD THERES NO F****N WAY ID HAND MY MONEY OVER LIKE SO STOP PRETENDING YOUR ALL HEART SORRY HAVE I BURST YOUR BUBBLE WELLS LETS PRETEND I DID SELL YOU A DOG COME ON WHAT WAS ITS NAME

sparky pretend ha i have spoke to the lad who has got him man ya numb c**t pretend he sold it is every one else reading this is he for real i have spoke to the lad who sold it to him for twenty

quid then he sticks a 130 quid on and sells it on for 150 to a young lad as a 3 year old once he new i was looking for it and i have spoke to him as well so hand up dirty dog dealer or not . and as far as been all heart when i catch up with ya you will relize i was back of the que when the give them out and never got one

eh

sparky pretend ha i have spoke to the lad who has got him man ya numb c**t pretend he sold it is every one else reading this is he for real i have spoke to the lad who sold it to him for twenty

quid then he sticks a 130 quid on and sells it on for 150 to a young lad as a 3 year old once he new i was looking for it and i have spoke to him as well so hand up dirty dog dealer or not . and as far as been all heart when i catch up with ya you will relize i was back of the que when the give them out and never got one

THAT MESSAGE WAS FOR GILLY NOT YOU LOOK BACK ON THESE FEEDS ABOUT WERE HE SAYS I MUST BE THE MOST UNLUCKIEST BLOKE AND THAT IM NOT DYNIYING HAVING SPARKY AT ALL OR SELLING HIM WHAM HAD THAT DOG I DID HIM A FAVOUR AND SOLD IT FOR HIM HE TOLD ME IT WAS 3 HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO NO HOW OLD IT WAS I THOUGHT I WAS DOING MY PAL A FAVOUR AND IF YOUR HONEST THE DOG DIDNT LOOK 8 YEAR OLD AND IT WAS KNACKING HIS DOGS AND I TOLD THE MAN I SOLD IT TO IT DID

av u gt gingr hair n from bowburn??

my dog mate wrong place wrong time you new i was looking for him as he is killing dogs any normal dog man would have stopped it not you you make money off it you have oviously never had a dog long enough for it to make an imprint on you been a dog dealer theif what ever you want to call your self going now some of us make our dosh proper work not peddle dogs so dont even post me again unless you want to sort this :boxing:

my dog mate wrong place wrong time you new i was looking for him as he is killing dogs any normal dog man would have stopped it not you you make money off it you have oviously never had a dog long enough for it to make an imprint on you been a dog dealer theif what ever you want to call your self going now some of us make our dosh proper work not peddle dogs so dont even post me again unless you want to sort this :boxing:

i bought my dog from this bloke, he sed it was a 7 month beddy/whippetx collie/grey..dunno how much is true but seems fairly accurate. it nw bout 14 month cummin on well very obediant dog, retrieves to hand, well feet lol. best nite on lamp so far 20 rabbits outa 30 runs. chased a few daytime deer too very keen. i av spent a lot of time with her tho.

post-31664-1254259094.jpg

I ACTUALLY LIKED THE DOG HAD A BIT FUN WITH HIM NEVER NEW ANYONE WAS LOOKING FOR HIM UNTIL I SOLD HIM WHAM HAD HIM 8MONTHS AND COULDNT GET RID OF HIM I PUT HIM IN WITH MY DOGS AND HE WAS SPOT ON I ONLY SOLD HIM BECUSE MY PALS WOULDNT PUT THERE DOGS IN THE BOOT WITH HIM WHEN WE WENT OUT BECAUSE THEY HEARD THE RUMOURS THE LAD I SOLD HIM TO WAS MADE AWARE OF THE RUMOURS LIKE I SAID IT WAS A MATES DOG AND I WAS JUST DOING HIM A FAVOUR BECAUSE THE DOG HAD HIS HEAD DONE IN

i bought my dog from this bloke, he sed it was a 7 month beddy/whippetx collie/grey..dunno how much is true but seems fairly accurate. it nw bout 14 month cummin on well very obediant dog, retrieves to hand, well feet lol. best nite on lamp so far 20 rabbits outa 30 runs. chased a few daytime deer too very keen. i av spent a lot of time with her tho.

YEP IM THE GINGER HAIRED ONE AND ALL THAT ANYWAY SHES LOOKING WELL MATE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK NICE TO NO SOME PEOPLE ARE HONEST IN WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT ME CHEERS GOOD LUCK ALL THE BEST MATE GAV