WARNING DOG THIEVES IN CO> DURHAM AREA

I found this warning on another forum I go on, (very reliable source)..................

'be carefull lads they are going around in a blue peugeot car a thickset bloke with a scar on his face theyve tried having a few away up there lately and also responding to adverts through a cockney accent arranging to meet up and its a gang of em when you get there and the dogs is lifted then a boy had a near miss meeting em recently and they have been disturbed at a premises in daytime stealing dogs apparently its the same people that stole joe hawkins dogs a few years back'

Keep your eyes open if you live in the area and areas nearby.......................

atvb Richard

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should pop an advert in the yellow paper, and flush them out ;), arrange a meeting and give them a good dose of north east hospitality, tossers, atb Richard
look in yellow paper in dogs wanted a durham or spennymoor number he wants all kinds of dog he is a dog theif :angry:

he is a member on this site backtohand

1st thought to enter my head that mate .

CL

No dog thiefs should be protected. If you have definate knowlage ie 110% proof name and shame them,it aint grassing, they are scum at the end of the day.

any amounts of people have named and shamed this person mate ;)

hilux lamper if he is a dog thief then hears his name gavin bowburn

my dog got nicked last night im looking for gavs adress also .....

No dog thiefs should be protected. If you have definate knowlage ie 110% proof name and shame them,it aint grassing, they are scum at the end of the day.

kid i know bought one of him it was in a shit state bag of bones only lasted 3 weeks,had to be put down had bowl cancer, they say he keeps the dogs in shite conditions.

are you taking the piss a new that f****r 2 weeks a go you said some one called pyke or david from springwell

kid i know bought one of him it was in a shit state bag of bones only lasted 3 weeks,had to be put down had bowl cancer, they say he keeps the dogs in shite conditions.

must say the 1 i got off him was perfect weight but my mate got 1 and we took it out and it ended up callapsin took to vets and it had a brain tumor had to be p.t.s not him to blame as ther was no way of tellin that it had that

and if you know he a dog thief why buy a dog off him you as bad as him then ya grass him up what kind of people come on here j darcy this wants sorting out