Quick question

Was watching a program on the box last night called,wounded,it was about two young soldiers who last limbs in afganistan,it stopped for the news and i fell asleep couldnt believe it,was wondering did the lad from the royal irish regain any sight?I couldnt belive how brave these lads were,you get lads the same age as them in my area moaning all day because the dole havent put there money in the bank.You watch a program like that and you have to be proud of them.

I missed it! Im at the hospital headley court where they filmed some of it - we had a comedy night with Al Murray last night and i have to say the bloke is amazing. he stayed all day and went round talking to all the injured lads (and ladies) then after the show put his card behind the bar and drank all night with us til closing time!

Im only here with a damaged disc but some of the lads are recovering from very serious injurys and to see them laughing and joking with Al Murray was great, he really lifted the morale of the guys - off stage he was quite quiet and very respectful and it was great to see such a patriotic comedian. top bloke.

Great that he got his sight back and doyoufeellucky for every person in this country that moans on about the war there is a lot more behind them backing you boys and hoping you all come back safe,very humbling watching what you lads and lasses are doing.