patterdale x lakeland terrier.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

benji benji you have hit the nail on the head, cant be bothered with messing twats, cheers mate :clapper:

i wouldnt of even replied to the fecking dicked i have 2 nutall terriers 3 years old and 13 month also a 9 month old pat all go to ground when ive dug the fox i let the pups in 1 at a time and there eager as fuk all been dug to now the pat only twice but coming on well . if you let them watch and learn of an experianced dog and let them have a sheck they learn quick just not too much to quick

Hope you know letting other dogs in to HAVE A LOOK is illegal

benji benji you have hit the nail on the head, cant be bothered with messing twats, cheers mate :clapper:

i wouldnt of even replied to the fecking dicked i have 2 nutall terriers 3 years old and 13 month also a 9 month old pat all go to ground when ive dug the fox i let the pups in 1 at a time and there eager as fuk all been dug to now the pat only twice but coming on well . if you let them watch and learn of an experianced dog and let them have a sheck they learn quick just not too much to quick

you cant even spell you muppet you ll find there nuttall terriers as for sheck i have never heard of the word used before and then theres stumann calling me a twat whos avatar is a picture of himself in tracksuit bottoms lovely white runners and a peaked cap while holding onto a lurcher i rest my case :sick: :sick: :sick:

ur 9 mth old pup is workin is it what s**te pure s**te why would you let your dogs even taste it at such a young age fair enough pin them up leave therm hear and smell there future vocation but i would not leave them near it till time is [bANNED TEXT] 15-16 mths at least ur takin big chances benji i bad exper dog is f***ed just my opinion

Edited by corkie
  • 4 weeks later...
thats fair enough harvy cant ask for any better but its a young dog so cant say its excellent below ground especially when its only been dug 4 times. young promising dog with four digs under his belt with a trail thats what should of been said about the dog and if he had of wrote that i bet he d of had a lot more interest in the dog as anyone seriously into there digging dogs will run a mile when they hear 19 month old dog and excellent under ground mentioned in same breath thats the point im trying too make but then what do i know.

f**k me your comments are spot on about this dog is this guy of his head 4 digs and he a excellant worker ive read sum shit on this site but this is up theres with the best sure this guy aint from wales as we have plenty of his kind down here