patterdale x lakeland terrier.

if the dogs doing what you say then its a good dog i have a young dog that will hunt all day and go to ground and hes a good dog fact .good because plenty of energy good nose and stays well dosent matter how old a good dog is a good dog that other fella commenting is probably just jelous you always get some muppet on here trying to pull you down or your dogs because they have nothing better to do or theyve ran out of panties to sniff

your the fcuking muppet its been known for dogs to spew after being top class digging dogs for 2 or 3 seasons and another thing if the dog was that good by now some one local to this lad would of heard its for sale and snapped it up he would nt have to advertise it on the net decent digging dogs dont need to be advertised as there never for sale muppet and another thing i ll not be sniffing your panties as they ll be clean as all the sh1t seems to come out your mouth.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

benji benji you have hit the nail on the head, cant be bothered with messing twats, cheers mate :clapper:

i wouldnt of even replied to the fecking dicked i have 2 nutall terriers 3 years old and 13 month also a 9 month old pat all go to ground when ive dug the fox i let the pups in 1 at a time and there eager as fuk all been dug to now the pat only twice but coming on well . if you let them watch and learn of an experianced dog and let them have a sheck they learn quick just not too much to quick

benji benji you have hit the nail on the head, cant be bothered with messing twats, cheers mate :clapper:

i wouldnt of even replied to the fecking dicked i have 2 nutall terriers 3 years old and 13 month also a 9 month old pat all go to ground when ive dug the fox i let the pups in 1 at a time and there eager as fuk all been dug to now the pat only twice but coming on well . if you let them watch and learn of an experianced dog and let them have a sheck they learn quick just not too much to quick

you cant even spell you muppet you ll find there nuttall terriers as for sheck i have never heard of the word used before and then theres stumann calling me a twat whos avatar is a picture of himself in tracksuit bottoms lovely white runners and a peaked cap while holding onto a lurcher i rest my case :sick: :sick: :sick:

thats fair enough harvy cant ask for any better but its a young dog so cant say its excellent below ground especially when its only been dug 4 times. young promising dog with four digs under his belt with a trail thats what should of been said about the dog and if he had of wrote that i bet he d of had a lot more interest in the dog as anyone seriously into there digging dogs will run a mile when they hear 19 month old dog and excellent under ground mentioned in same breath thats the point im trying too make but then what do i know.

it states at the beginning in the ad . ANY TRIAL WELCOME - so if the lad is willing to show you the dog grafting - you yourself ( the potential buyer) , will then decide if its worth buying . not a bunch of people on an internet forum . after seeing the dog work - you have 2 options . you either buy the dog , or you dont . its simple as that . looks a nice dog anyways mate . also comes witha new kennel it states . what more do people want these days .

CL

Edited by coursing_lad

Exactly mate. Stu been coming to my race meetings and seen most of his dogs all of which are in nice condition and he also dont talk shit like some people on here.If its doing the job @ 19months then fair play to him its doing well and im sure will only get better so whoever takes tyson on will be gettin a bargain

Edited by Mr Hunter
Exactly mate. Stu been coming to my race meetings and seen most of his dogs all of which are in nice condition and he also dont talk shit like some people on here.If its doing the job @ 19months then fair play to him its doing well and im sure will only get better so whoever takes tyson on will be gettin a bargain

nice one mate and to all you wankers who slaged the dog off some one has just took him out with me and loved him they give me £250 for him with out the kennel