patterdale x lakeland terrier.

post-39676-1253633118.jpgpost-39676-1253633134_thumb.jpgPATTERDALE X LAKELAND TERRIER FOR SALE....

19 months old black dog EXCELLENT WORKER above and below ground.

any trial givein reason for sale is lack off time more into my lurchers.

TYSON allso comes with his new kennel that i bought 6 weeks ago.

CALL/Email me for more info.......07921452243...stuey.....

£250ono....

Edited by stumann

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exellent worker above and below at 19 months must of stared early :whistling::no:

your dog eithre has it or it doesnt my dog loves his job...

you ll not know what he has or has nt got till he s been worked hard for a few seasons as for saying a 19month old dog is excellent below ground just shows you hav nt a clue just as well your selling the dog hopefully someone with a bit of sense buys him and he gets a fair chance
exellent worker above and below at 19 months must of stared early :whistling::no:

your dog eithre has it or it doesnt my dog loves his job...

you ll not know what he has or has nt got till he s been worked hard for a few seasons as for saying a 19month old dog is excellent below ground just shows you hav nt a clue just as well your selling the dog hopefully someone with a bit of sense buys him and he gets a fair chance

the dog goes out and does his job properly every single time. either above or below ground. he does not cock at anything and is the gamest terrier i have seen. so yes i would say that he is an excellent worker. he might be young but he is a cracking good dog. pity that you have to diss him.

im not saying any thing is wrong with the dog its you thats not checking out the dog is only a pup so you cant claim he s excellent below ground he is nt old enough to have had the work or experience .tell me how many digs he s had how long he s been to ground and the longest time he s been to ground stumann

if the dogs doing what you say then its a good dog i have a young dog that will hunt all day and go to ground and hes a good dog fact .good because plenty of energy good nose and stays well dosent matter how old a good dog is a good dog that other fella commenting is probably just jelous you always get some muppet on here trying to pull you down or your dogs because they have nothing better to do or theyve ran out of panties to sniff