going to give it a go

oakey

just got back from weston park with 200 yrd of sheet netting off brian brinded so i'm going to give it a go to use while ferreting at first then later at night (when a little more compitant). also got a book called peg to peg that seems very good and clear, i'm getting to old to bend and set purse nets

i bout some from them last year and another via mail order. i won 3mm rope on fleabay for about a fiver and then the poles i used old tent poles on the one. this worked well but i bought the glass poles from laim when i saw him at the alcaster show. i cut the 200 down to 100 and double bagged so i have 2 50mtr nets done as quick sets.

would love to do the ferreting with them but only done at night. i use to ferret when i was a young lad but gave up 25years ago then the wife came and then kids so i just havent got room for the ferrets now.

stitch he top of the net into the top line if your doing a quick set as you ll find it opens and spaces easier at night.

good luck

Phil.