Hi i forgot to ask is she house trained,and does she retrieve from water, i can assure you i am not after a dog to breed i have had my lab since 15 months old and she has papers from very good stock in argyle and i have not bred from her,or jake our russell

poacher what a rotten sick thing to say[ put her to sleep] i take it you dont have any pets or a bludy heart
Yes i do on both thats why i have a ten year old lurcher and a 8 years old springer but wouldent dream of giving them away to make room for another dog.But my daughter has my old old springer [13] and know its been cared for and has a life of riley after grafting for me till it was 11. :doh:
Ill ask again, why dont you have her spayed FIRST, then the home she gets will be because they WANT her, not want what she could produce for them, i.e MONEY!

With repect Dawn B , if he had wanted to reply to your question the first time you asked it then I'm sure he would have, it's his dog, his decision, his conscience, .... his business, let it be exactly that.

Regards

B

Of course, but you would think after his opening post of:

I will only give to some one that will look after her and work and not just take pup's from her.
It would be the thing to do to ensure this. Just thinking of the dogs welfare.
Of course, but you would think after his opening post of:

I will only give to some one that will look after her and work and not just take pup's from her.
It would be the thing to do to ensure this. Just thinking of the dogs welfare.

Hear, hear - get her spayed then advertise her.