Border patterdales

Guest buster

Red bitch on the left and black bitch 3rd from left. From rough coated Patterdale x Border.

Hardfeather, Beelzebub and Socks all have smooth coat pat x borders.

MOLL.

Guest Bodach

Hi, I had a border x lakeland 20 years ago, was a grand wee dog he had a lot of brains and could be called off in hope of a bolt, he helped me be known among the Highland keepers, lived till 15 and gave me years of fun.

B

P.S. Moll..........Has the dog in the background on the bottom pic been naughty or something........ :11: :11:

:clapper::laugh::laugh: When she was that age i dont think a day went past she was'nt :D

She was marking rats in a wall.

MOLL.

Guest mterrierman
I have one from a mistake mating..he's turning out to be a nice dog now..

Here's a couple of pic's i managed to get earlier they arn't brilliant as the little shit wont stand still for 2 minutes.. :D ..he's about 7mth old in the pic..

M

Nice powerfull dog that mate :D

Hardfeather..........Is that bitch out of charlie.......????..............I'm sure it is.....she's a cracker............I got her dad in the kennel winding hiself up ready for Sept.............. ;)

P.S. Moll..........Has the dog in the background on the bottom pic been naughty or something........ :11: :11:

Yeah thats him good dog from what I heard,socks bred these for bushing but I'm pretty sure she'd enter.Good luck with charlie for the coming season Taffy

chris

The 2 black pups from socks look smashing fellas how they getting on??

TAFFTY i will be up soon to see the sire in action ;)

Which 2 Tuffty its the same bitch in both pictures?

chris