working springer for sale

alright lads im selling this dog for a friend? rytex blood lines 15month old dog works very well. the dog as been traind to the whistel and is very obediant. i dont know mutch about these dogs but the lads selling it does? can you phone paul on 07876558448. £300 ono sorry about the pic lads but thats the best i could do? hope it give you some idea at least. if you intrested then more pics can sorted.

post-31661-1251572389_thumb.jpg

alright lads im selling this dog for a friend? rytex blood lines 15month old dog works very well. the dog as been traind to the whistel and is very obediant. i dont know mutch about these dogs but the lads selling it does? can you phone paul on 07876558448. £300 ono sorry about the pic lads but thats the best i could do? hope it give you some idea at least. if you intrested then more pics can sorted.
anywhere near anglsey matey love to have the dog cost me £50 to get up and same to get home,tell yah mate il give him £200
anywhere near anglsey matey love to have the dog cost me £50 to get up and same to get home,tell yah mate il give him £200

the dogs on anglsey mate? give paul a ring you never know?

the dogs on anglsey mate? give paul a ring you never know?

asked him he said 270 bloody shame,id have came up for him today cant now back in work tomorrow.for nearly 3 weeks no days off,gutted never mind atb steve