travellers

How can you say it's narrow minded? their way of life is to break the law.

They tresspass that's what they do, by their very nature and life style they break the law.

It's no different that saying it's narrow minded to be against burglers, car thiefs or any other type of criminal.

I had travellers last year, they attacked a member of my family, burned down one of our buildings and trashed another. It's the single worst experience of my life.

Sorry, but you've just shown yourself to be very ignorant. :yes:

very ignorant i find it funny alot of the replys to this post i dont know about the travellers in england but from my experince with them i grow up in a houseing estate full of travellers and you couldnt have a f*****g bit their it makes me laugh pepole saying how small minded others can be if you f*****g grow up where i did you wouldnt say that.i was talking to a lad in a village not to far from me at the weekend he couldnt sleep so he went out side for a smoke across the road from him were a lad he knows keeps horses their was a jeep and horse box with the lights turned off outside the filed gate.he rang the gardas they came out and caught travellers loading the horses which were not theirs at 2 in the morning bear in mind horse prices have falling here in ireland so thats the kind of stuff that happens around here do you still thing he was ignorant.cop on.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

talking as a traveler there are basterds amung us theres 2 types of traveler new age travellers,and old age i think the new age are the trouble some not the old as with gorgers no ones worse than all these little pricks walking around housing estates with drugs,guns,knifes,killing inasent people i no who ide prefer to be amung so if you think of it theres bad in each but more in the gorger comunity after all look how many of you there are

I do believe that in Ireland a much higher percentage of travellers per head of population end up in trouble with the law compared to the settled Irish community.

talking as a traveler there are basterds amung us theres 2 types of traveler new age travellers,and old age i think the new age are the trouble some not the old as with gorgers no ones worse than all these little pricks walking around housing estates with drugs,guns,knifes,killing inasent people i no who ide prefer to be amung so if you think of it theres bad in each but more in the gorger comunity after all look how many of you there are

I do believe that in Ireland a much higher percentage of travellers per head of population end up in trouble with the law compared to the settled Irish community.

dont no much about ireland but irish travellers are alot worse than english alot of the trouble over here to do with us gypsies if you like, seem to be around irish travellers in my appinion they give us a bad name i dont condem them all but a big percentage ie if a fight brakes out we use are hands irish weapons every time

but english gypsies arent really english are they? I assume your talking about the brown romanies? We have a few of them boys over here too and they have turned numerous decent housing estates into ghettos! my personal experience is that the brown gypsies are quiet loud especially the women.

Big Dan and all the travelling lads and lasses.

Have a safe journey wherever it maybe and just read the poem all about ye

The gorger mush told me there’s no where to stay?

So I turn and say thank you, then just walked away.

I went to the next and the answer the same,

You’ll have to move on and there’s no one to blame?

So what happens next? Do I sink do I swim?

I drive to a site, but they won’t let me in.

They say they’re full up, and it looks like its true,

But I’m still on the road so what should I do?

I look at my family all sat in the van,

And think of my uncle and his old achin tan

I puched my old uncle, can I shift on your site?

Of course you can son' you jin its all right.

So everything’s cushty I’ve somewhere to jell

But where I pull next, there’s no one can tell?..

lee winter

just noticed your from dorset just come back from abbotsbury /dorchester area,nice for bambi plenty down them ways.

Edited by akton
Big Dan and all the travelling lads and lasses.

Have a safe journey wherever it maybe and just read the poem all about ye

The gorger mush told me there’s no where to stay?

So I turn and say thank you, then just walked away.

I went to the next and the answer the same,

You’ll have to move on and there’s no one to blame?

So what happens next? Do I sink do I swim?

I drive to a site, but they won’t let me in.

They say they’re full up, and it looks like its true,

But I’m still on the road so what should I do?

I look at my family all sat in the van,

And think of my uncle and his old achin tan

I puched my old uncle, can I shift on your site?

Of course you can son' you jin its all right.

So everything’s cushty I’ve somewhere to jell

But where I pull next, there’s no one can tell?..

lee winter

just noticed your from dorset just come back from abbotsbury /dorchester area,nice for bambi plenty down them ways.

are you lee winter mush ?

there are more and more travelling boys moving onto settled sites every year as there is getting less and less places to stop now times have changed. years ago travelling people use to pick berries and veg and got stopping on the farmers land for the season not many pepo do that now . most people are just spending the summers on the horse fairs but some of them are close to ending not the same amount of people going too them anymore . its changed days lads :angry:

Edited by DIGZY
travellers SCUM OF THE f*****g EARTH

for 1 good p***y there's 20 that will steal ya dog and steal everything you own if given the chance.

i didnt want this to be a slanging match you dinlo dont start it ive tried to show narrow minded gorgy people were not at all like that i aint got the time of day no more weve had good people on this thread if you aint got nothing decent to say then dont say nothing

Did you read what I wrote?

What happend to me and my family when "travellers" were on our land?

After having them attack a member of my family, burn down some of our property, do you really think we would dare to go and say it to the "travellers" in real life? I honestly think if I did, I would have the rest of my property burned down, with my family inside.

Infact after writing something about "travellers" on this forum, I had someone threaten to assault me in real life, through the private messages on here, whitch really helps fight the corner that travellers aren't scum.....

I'm sorry to any of the travellers on here who are genuinly good people, but seriousely sort out your communities and seperate yourselves from the ones who are causing this stuff, cause honestly I've never in my life had such a bad experience as when travellers were here, I've never known such horrible people.

If as good people, your struggling to get places to stay, you only have the other travellers to blame for that.

this is not to insult or upset anyone or cause arguments i just come back from doing a bit of travelling and just seeing if the other travelling boys on here went away also if anyone wanted im getting together a convoy for next year couple of months away just hunting and so on

im not looking for arguments so please no divvy comments

all the best,stay free be happy,most of the people on here seem to have a problem with travelers but never seem to go to the fairs and mouth off,but then some of them have heads so far up the own arseholes thet are always in the dark!!and treat romany folk like niggers behind there keyboards brave mouths but small hearts,funbob