I have a litter of mini teckel pups for sale 4 dogs and 3 bitches, the dog is an imported dog from good bloodlines, which i imported from Poland, i have only used him on Rabbits, i imported him in Febuary and he is working well. The bitch i bread myself and i have her mother, the mother is a fab worker. The bitch had not done alot and i was just starting to take her out when i noticed she was with pup. She should not have been bred as it was her first season, obviously i removed the dog from the run to late. I have only bred the mother once and she is 3, i would obviosly have not bred a young bitch in her first season by choice, but it happened.

She has however been a fab mother and the litter is first class all strong pups. They are Grade A teckeles and will be registered with the Teckel Society. If anyone is interested I am asking £450 for the pups. I think this is fair considering the circumstaces, if you dont then dont enquire :)

I will upload pics as soon as i overcome some technical problems :) hopefully later

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a litter of mini teckel pups for sale 4 dogs and 3 bitches, the dog is an imported dog from good bloodlines, which i imported from Poland, i have only used him on Rabbits, i imported him in Febuary and he is working well. The bitch i bread myself and i have her mother, the mother is a fab worker. The bitch had not done alot and i was just starting to take her out when i noticed she was with pup. She should not have been bred as it was her first season, obviously i removed the dog from the run to late. I have only bred the mother once and she is 3, i would obviosly have not bred a young bitch in her first season by choice, but it happened.

She has however been a fab mother and the litter is first class all strong pups. They are Grade A teckeles and will be registered with the Teckel Society. If anyone is interested I am asking £450 for the pups. I think this is fair considering the circumstaces, if you dont then dont enquire :)

I will upload pics as soon as i overcome some technical problems :) hopefully later

Hope this is a pic of the sire at about 6 months

post-4831-1250880423.jpg

Hope this is a pic of the sire at about 6 months

:hmm: 1st season.

Obviously with a price of £450 a pup you were not gonna get it jabbed!!! :no:

considering what circumstances??

your letting a young bitch have a litter in her 1st season

how can you justify charging anything, never mind 450 :blink:

They're good healthy pups, the blood lines there, there is new imported blood in them.. i ended up paying over £1500 for the dog.. most teckels are going for over £600. I did not let the bitch breed it was an accident, but having said that the bitch & pups have done very well! Thats the last justification i'm making, if you dont want them dont comment.

accidents happen well done for being honest, but i wouldnot have bothered it just gives the wankers on this site something to moan about. alb with the sale.

I have met Ruger8 and I have my young teckel dog hound from him, he is the brother to the bitch in question here.

I can understand why he was honest as that is the type of bloke he is, from my dealings with him I wouldn't have expected anything but honesty.

I can understand people criticising but these were an accident.

It wasn't planned as he stated and regarding getting her Jabbed...........how would he have known how far gone she was as he didn't even know she was mated? I believe the "jab" is only suitable shortly after the accidental mating not by teh time you can tell she is in pup!

and teh price is very reasonable for a teckel and someone will be getting a bargain with these pups, as he is right bitches normally go for about the 600 mark and dogs slightly less, so someone taking a chance will get a bargain......and i am sure they will work in teh right hands with the right up-bringing

My Teckel from Ruger8 is just over a year and has already proved himself to me as an invaluable hound for hunting up,bushing,marking and tracking game as well as a good watch dog and a family pet.

Good luck with the pups and getting them decent homes....i have to agree with John boy though.......

Cracking litter mate, accidents do happen. I'm reading into Teckels at the moment as i'm hopefully getting one early next year. If I was looking for one now I would be definately be looking at your litter! All the best mate and good luck. MRD.

Totally agree with what you are saying Compo, and I think they are cracking looking pups. Would love to give this funny little bred a go myself. I'm not casting aspersions to the owner cos I do not know him but I do stick to what I said a few threads back "far too many are breeding pups from pups" for monetary gain. Apologies Ruger8 if you are genuine.

Hi Ruger8,

Thanks for putting the pics of the pups up - they look great. I will have a very long, hard think about what I'm going to do. The two I already have are working great. Here's a picture of Tilly, the rough-haired, and Tia, playing with the ferret. For any-one else reading this, Tia is the sister to the bitch that has the pups. That little bitch might not have done much work but, if she's anything like the little bitch I have here I don't think you'd go far wrong with one of these pups. I've also seen the sire in the flesh - very handsome dog with a good head for such a small Teckel.

Be in touch soon,

David

f_16fkovim_a9e48e0.jpg

Totally agree with what you are saying Compo, and I think they are cracking looking pups. Would love to give this funny little bred a go myself. I'm not casting aspersions to the owner cos I do not know him but I do stick to what I said a few threads back "far too many are breeding pups from pups" for monetary gain. Apologies Ruger8 if you are genuine.

No problem ..... i can see your point, the bitch shouldn't have been bred that early. But it was a genuine accident, he was showing no interest in the bitch and i was late pulling him out. The kids were teasing me i had bought a gay stud dog, obviously not. I was worried she wouldnt look after the pups because of her age but she has been fantastic, for a year old bitch.