another one to the collection

hi guys went out last night and bought myself a new toy.post-33595-1250844396.jpg thinkin about a silencer for it now, any suggestions, one that screws into the barrel weight or take it off and get a volumetric one? Its a BSA supersport deluxe.

Edited by ianltz

That scope looks huge on it!

is it ok to aim or do you have to hold your head back a bit?

I'm not convinced about the validity of a silencer on a springer.... yes you do elimiate some of the muzzle crack, but there's still plenty of mechanical noise in the gun to scare off rabbit #2

Oh, nice gun by the way!

Edited by hughes_jh
That scope looks huge on it!

is it ok to aim or do you have to hold your head back a bit?

I'm not convinced about the validity of a silencer on a springer.... yes you do elimiate some of the muzzle crack, but there's still plenty of mechanical noise in the gun to scare off rabbit #2

Oh, nice gun by the way!

its a 3-10x44 bsa catseye, came with the gun, seems to fit ok havnt been out to give it a proper try yet. would like to put a volumetric silencer on it so it looks kinda like the bsa lightning. regards ian

from what i have seen a silencer does not really do that much and bunnies run away even with a pcp on a lot of permissions

looks a lovely gun already though and a silener will only add length which can be awkward sometimes

atb with it

rob

my main gun is a theoben mfr .22 this is a .177 just for a bit of fun,

In that case I'd keep it as original as possible, if you feel the urge to do something with it (as we all do from time to time!) then just give it the tlc and restore it to original condition

Can you see the rear sights through the scope? I put a modorator on my HW77, did'nt make that much difference, just added to the length :)

no cant see the rear sights, have taken the front and rear sights off now and fitted a bsa silencer will add pics later silencer does seem to make some difference, just needs de twanging now lol