r,s billy and stan lines

Guest Defender Poacher
i just love how much the people on hear know,they should all write books about there experiences in the womb

Untill very recently you were one of the biggest know all and braggets on here.

the knack, fae where im standing it looks as tho you got a prob wae the guy that breeds this line

why dont ask the man tae take you an your dog out for a night an see it instead a talking bout it

this place is full a idle talk an grown man looking for reasons tae slate somebody an there dogs

very true and very big egoes if thats haw you spell it,getting invites aint easy when your not known personaly,why invite some one to talk about your buisiness further this site has enough big mouths on it as already proven in this thread.why folk feel the need to slate another mans animal is beond me but i know plenty will do it for kicks,they are not genuine dog men.its mainly born out of gelousey.

i just love how much the people on hear know,they should all write books about there experiences in the womb

Untill very recently you were one of the biggest know all and braggets on here.

but i think spiderpig learned a valuable lesson and id far from call him a bragget ,if you have good dogs you have good dogs simple as