r,s billy and stan lines

right ile start the thread of with no real names mentioned

alot know the dog that started the line billy

how did the bitches that billy and stan lined work like,who has them

we know theres a plenty of billy lines about so they must be qite a few good bitches

please try and keep the topic about the bitches

yis the knack

If your so intrested pm me your name and number and i'll give the man in question your details and get him to ring.As i said last night why keep going on about people and there dogs what for 1 arn't on here to defend them self and another don't want to be mentioned on a OPEN INTERNET FORUM.

burnie he seems very keen to put them down so is only after gossip.leave them too it i say,everyone who has the said breeding is happy so that says it all.

spiderpig how have you got the nerve to say i am trying to put his dogs down when you told everybody and went out of your way to try and breed wheaton crosses has you said the billy line dogs had no prey drive

you are makeing out you rate his dogs so highlie thats why you have a pen full of wheatons

yis the knack

we know theres a plenty of billy lines about so they must be qite a few good bitches

yis the knack

not sure about his particular bitches but as with most of the lines it only seems to be the dogs that stand out or get mentioned ????

no pens full either i had 2 of them and 3 of others.dont know why i rise to stupid il informed comments. no more from me

spiderpig what are you chatting

you have a wheaton bull grey bitch and a 3 qarter grey, qarter wheaton pup out of your wheaton bitch and a pup from diesel to c h dog of here

you got shut of all the billy lines has they lacked prey drive!fact you said it

i have no need to ask burnie anything i posted it out of intrest to see what people said of his bitches there is no other method and definatlie nothing against the man himself!

loook up the r billy thread its pages lomg and its still on

rant over

yis the knack

yis the knack

not sure about his particular bitches but as with most of the lines it only seems to be the dogs that stand out or get mentioned ????

Fair and true comment Lucky...how come from all these 'Great' lines...bitches are never mentioned? Suppose this could be said for terriers also? :hmm:

no pens full either i had 2 of them and 3 of others.dont know why i rise to stupid il informed comments. no more from me

spiderpig what are you chatting

you have a wheaton bull grey bitch and a 3 qarter grey, qarter wheaton pup out of your wheaton bitch and a pup from diesel to c h dog of here

you got shut of all the billy lines has they lacked prey drive!fact you said it

i have no need to ask burnie anything i posted it out of intrest to see what people said of his bitches there is no other method and definatlie nothing against the man himself!

loook up the r billy thread its pages lomg and its still on

rant over

yis the knack

just shows how little you know but think ya know everything,hahaha i aint a runni9ng dog in the kennel and certainly havent had a pup from diesel.i had the bitch and the 3/4 dog but not anymore.and as for lacking prey drive hahahah you just love to stirr cause i aint said that and never would as the line your talking about certainly dousnt lack drive not that ive ever seen anyway,i had stans litter brother and must say he was the best dog ive ever had the pleasure of owning,so the knack try getting ya info right in first place

listen it seems you like to lie all the time please tell us why then for 3 seasons you run billy lines and swithed to wheatons???if it wasnt for the money from pups then surely it what you stated to a good freind billy lines were not up on there prey drive on things that bite
the knack, fae where im standing it looks as tho you got a prob wae the guy that breeds this line

why dont ask the man tae take you an your dog out for a night an see it instead a talking bout it

this place is full a idle talk an grown man looking for reasons tae slate somebody an there dogs

i cant get it into my head why people will write pages of the dogs they have from the billy stuff but cant get evidence of the bitches that he lines that is all im getting at ffs

why do you think i have problem with this guy,where do i state it ffs

seems to me no one will answer my main qestion

yis the knack