khan jihad

it will depend on who wants to stud him the lad keeps his sen to his sen so unless titon recomends someone to him or if he knows some genuine lad that wants to use him then it will be hard to get a stud off him if any of you lads know owt about running dogs you can see that the cream dogs old i think my mate said he's 8 in pic and he has a hip injury crossing a ditch ill haft to ask to see if he's got a younger pic right im off this is the last post from me you lot argue between ya sens

This isn't about creating an argument Terra Firma, I think your lad needs to go back to Ben and discuss the potential issues mating his red grizzle with Khan, if he really is genuine about buying him mainly just to line with these bitches then it's a non starter.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's also got a dog pup from baghdad lines

They are from Australia and show dogs. :whistling:

Can I suggest he looks at that as well if he's after a coursing Saluki.

Surely if the lad wants to breed his own coursing lines thats his business, I'm sure he'll take great pride and effort to prove their worth. Time will tell. Nobody is forcing anybody to buy the pups that are produced so you critics just sit back and watch.

you wouldnt know a good dog if it pissed on you theres a few on here wouldnt know a good dog if it pissed on em theres also a few on here a good dog wouldnt piss on whats wrong with posting the truth because thats all vevos done is post the truth and as for knowing a good dog vevos got the best single handed pure in the country today . fact . it always seems that when anything about salukis is put up on this site theres always the same group of recently registered new members come out with the same shit just under different names

aye someone on here said khan was in the sun free ads for £1400

just seen the ad

Khan Jihad, probably the most sought after saluki stud in the country, business commitments causes sale, Approx. £2000 up and coming stud fees, must go to experienced home, serious enquiries only please,

Tel. 07722033899

you wouldnt know a good dog if it pissed on you

Are baghdad salukis good coursing dogs then?

Suicidel mate.

?

I know ben quie well and I bred a litter out of khan, they are 9 months old now and exceeding my expectations 2 other members off here got pups off me and they are more than happy.

I would have taken Khan myself if I had the space cos he's a really nice dog

And remeber every one best to best doesn't allways work its about the bloodline and khans is a great pedigree

Ben had genuine reasons for parting with all his dogs not just Khan but thtas not my business to go into detail about!!!!

• 2 months later...